Bad
Good

Terrible School...let the 3 out of 10 rating speak for itself ! I moved away due to this school and discrimination due to our white skin ! Unless you don't care about your childs education please continue to keep sweeping it under the rugs ! Open your eyes parents ! Thank God we moved due to I want a better education for my children. I acted immediately on it...and got as far away as I could ! Open your eyes parents...get involved if you care.

Im a student it has gone better we get to use our cellphones in class again for educational reasons.The principal talks to us more let us know when good things are going on.The one thing about minor high we dont have any tissue in girl stalls today girls went to every bathroom no tissue they had to go get kleenex.like now come on .A other thing is outraging people is going to block schedule i hope they dont do this .it will mess everybody up its the board trying to do this .can I ask you this WHY?

This school was great before this new principal showed up. She has changed everything that WORKED in the school. Now learning how to do the same thing a different way is effecting the teachers and in turn effecting the students and parents. Love this school but this woman seems to have a problem taking advice.As a first time principal, she should be a bit more humble, not try to "reinvent the wheel" and pick up where things are already flowing well. I just can't stand all the changes, for no explanation. Some people don't know how to handle "power".

I ENJOYED MINOR I GRADUATED IN 2005 THE FIRST CALSS TO LAST HERE 4 YEARS AND WHERE CAN I FIND THE VIDEOS FROM PROM OF 2005 AT SINCERLY ROSE M KING

A great school with some great teachers, remember every school has the bad ones in it.

I enjoyed my four years at Minor High School. I was a very involed student participating in athletics, academic clubs and other various orginizations.

My child goes to Minor High and i think its a great school they dont bar a curve with those kids I love that. The kids respect them too.

Minor High School is a great school to attend. We have some of the best teachers. There is plenty of extracurricular activities that students can join. Minor teaches how to deal with all types of people also.

Minor is a good school for children. The teachers are wonderful and the people are great.

Last modified Minor High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.