Adamsville, AL
Students enrolled: 1,047

Minor High School 3

Posted March 10, 2014
Im a student it has gone better we get to use our cellphones in class again for educational reasons.The principal talks to us more let us know when good things are going on.The one thing about minor high we dont have any tissue in girl stalls today girls went to every bathroom no tissue they had to go get kleenex.like now come on .A other thing is outraging people is going to block schedule i hope they dont do this .it will mess everybody up its the board trying to do this .can I ask you this WHY?

Minor High School 2

Posted September 06, 2013
This school was great before this new principal showed up. She has changed everything that WORKED in the school. Now learning how to do the same thing a different way is effecting the teachers and in turn effecting the students and parents. Love this school but this woman seems to have a problem taking advice.As a first time principal, she should be a bit more humble, not try to "reinvent the wheel" and pick up where things are already flowing well. I just can't stand all the changes, for no explanation. Some people don't know how to handle "power".

Posted May 04, 2010
A great school with some great teachers, remember every school has the bad ones in it.

Minor High School 4

Posted March 19, 2010
I enjoyed my four years at Minor High School. I was a very involed student participating in athletics, academic clubs and other various orginizations.

Minor High School 1

Posted November 07, 2009

Minor High School 4

Posted July 09, 2009
My child goes to Minor High and i think its a great school they dont bar a curve with those kids I love that. The kids respect them too.

Minor High School 3

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted August 07, 2007

Posted July 30, 2007

Minor High School 2

Posted July 05, 2007

Minor High School
2285 Minor Parkway, Adamsville, AL  35005
Last modified Minor High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minor High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top