Addison High School 0

Posted September 02, 2008
As a former out of state parent, Addison and the people have showed me something I've never seen. As a close knit communitie, each and everyone proved to me that there are good people who care. Thank you too all who made a differance for me and my daughter, Chelaine McCarty, regard;s Duane McCarty 'go bulldog's'

Addison High School 5

Posted February 07, 2007
Addison High School has a great sense of pride. No other school has the amount of commitment that Addison students have obtained. The teachers help the students when needed. The community supports the school in a tremendous way! The parents are also supportive. Many of the former students have went on to be greatly successful. I am proud to have graduated from this school.

Addison High School 5

Posted March 01, 2005
- a former student

Addison High School
151 School Rd, Addison, AL  35540
Last modified Addison High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Addison High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top