Addison, AL

Posted November 22, 2007
The school is wonderful, the progress the faculty and administration have made is tremendous. The communication between parent/teacher is very good. I applaud them all!

Posted October 24, 2005
Academic programs are great. art is an extra costs to parent and done after school, what a shame. reading program is #1.but be carefull when entering jr high and up. the parent has to work hard helping child on math, quality goes dowh hill. the special needs for this school, children that are handicapped or need special teaching, get the best teaching there is around the head of this department mrs robin McCullum really stands up for the kids and makes sure they are prepared for graduation or the real world. love her!

Posted March 04, 2005
My son Dallas is in the second grade and he loves going to school. I love having the secure feeling of sending him to a safe school with very good teachers, principals and bus drivers. Things have really changed since I was a student but, this is a good thing. I learn new things daily from my son and his teachers. I hope he continues to have great teachers as the years go on. Special THANKS to Mrs. Amy Gilliand and Mrs. Lisa Whitaker. Coach Scott is a great P. E. teacher. -Tammy

Posted May 28, 2004
I am only a one-year veteran parent of this school, but in my opinion, this institution is to be commended. Boards, administration, staff, and students work together to be involved in local, state, and national issues. Parents are encouraged to be involved in their children's education and extra curricular activities by the weekly newsletters sent home. It has been my experience that everyone associated with this school has been very helpful and interested when questions or concerns have been raised by me or my child.

Posted May 24, 2004
I believe that Addison Elementary is one of the best schools in the state of Alabama. The teachers and other staff are all very caring and helpful. They value parent imput and do not make me feel as if I am an intruder. My son has ADHD and has had some problems with his medicine this school year. All of the teachers and staff were very patient and willing to do what was needed to make sure my son got the help he needed. I love all the people at Addison Elementary. You are all in my prayers daily.

Addison Elementary School 0

Posted September 13, 2003
Addison elem. has done vey well with my child. They saw what he was having trubles with and went to work right away to help him. They have helped him to be a better student and a good person.

Addison Elementary School
16411 County Rd 41, Addison, AL  35540
Last modified Addison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Addison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top