Posted August 13, 2013
What a fantastic school to be a staff member! When I worked there,the administration were the very best. Problems were addressed and solved quickly. I truly loved working there.

Posted April 25, 2010
The faculty, staff, parents, and students make Meadow View Elementary one of the best schools in the area. The atmosphere encourages the students to be life-long learners while enjoying the learning process.

Meadow View ?Elem School 1

Posted April 11, 2010

Meadow View ?Elem School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I love meadowview because they have awesome teachers. My child has been there 4 years an has NEVER had a bad teacher. How many other schools can say that?

Meadow View ?Elem School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
My 3rd grade daughter had speech services @ age 4 and has had an IEP plan from 5K-current. The principal, teachers and counselors and after school prpgram have been wonderful. She is a ADHD child and we love the learning experince sh has had.

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009
I wish my kids could go K-12 here. We have had a wonderful experience at MVES. Dr. Brewer is dedicated to her students, parents & staff. Parental involvement is encourage at all levels, and we have a very active PTO. Assistant Principals & Office Staff are great, too. Focus of the school is ensuring that all students & families learn & grow. Teachers & paraprofessionals truly care for students. MVES has an awesome Librarian & Media Center. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted October 26, 2008
We LOVE MVES. The teachers and staff are great and the office staff seem to know every person who walks through the door and whose child is whose. The Principal Dr. Brewer is top notch and really focused on making the school terrific. My 1st grader attended the Eclipse program for two years (K-3 & K-4) and I can't rave enough about how that program outshines other pre-K programs in the area. His Kindergarten and 1st Grade teachers are dedicated and more than wonderful. No matter what the event or happening, from registration to bad weather, Meadow View runs like a well oiled machine.

Posted October 26, 2008
Terrific school! Everyone I've met there seems to care about the students and are focused on teaching and learning.

Posted September 03, 2008

Meadow View ?Elem School
2800 Smokey Rd, Alabaster, AL  35007
Last modified Meadow View ?Elem School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow View ?Elem School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top