Bad
Good

My grand daughter goes to Meadow Veiw elementary school. I have been nothing but impressed with the school. She loves it there and her younger sister is looking forward to attending there next year.

What a fantastic school to be a staff member! When I worked there,the administration were the very best. Problems were addressed and solved quickly. I truly loved working there.

The faculty, staff, parents, and students make Meadow View Elementary one of the best schools in the area. The atmosphere encourages the students to be life-long learners while enjoying the learning process.

I love meadowview because they have awesome teachers. My child has been there 4 years an has NEVER had a bad teacher. How many other schools can say that?

My 3rd grade daughter had speech services @ age 4 and has had an IEP plan from 5K-current. The principal, teachers and counselors and after school prpgram have been wonderful. She is a ADHD child and we love the learning experince sh has had.

I wish my kids could go K-12 here. We have had a wonderful experience at MVES. Dr. Brewer is dedicated to her students, parents & staff. Parental involvement is encourage at all levels, and we have a very active PTO. Assistant Principals & Office Staff are great, too. Focus of the school is ensuring that all students & families learn & grow. Teachers & paraprofessionals truly care for students. MVES has an awesome Librarian & Media Center. I can't say enough good things about this school.

We LOVE MVES. The teachers and staff are great and the office staff seem to know every person who walks through the door and whose child is whose. The Principal Dr. Brewer is top notch and really focused on making the school terrific. My 1st grader attended the Eclipse program for two years (K-3 & K-4) and I can't rave enough about how that program outshines other pre-K programs in the area. His Kindergarten and 1st Grade teachers are dedicated and more than wonderful. No matter what the event or happening, from registration to bad weather, Meadow View runs like a well oiled machine.

Terrific school! Everyone I've met there seems to care about the students and are focused on teaching and learning.

My children transferred from Creek View, and I couldn't believe the difference in the two schools! Meadow View is head and shoulders above our previous school. The staff genuinely seem to care about the students, and the office staff is always so polite. The lady who works at the front desk (I don't know her name, sorry) is always so friendly, and she seems to know the name of every child who comes in. The teachers my children have had have been fantastic, and when there have been problems, the teachers truly seem to care and want to help them get past the issues.

Children are first and the progress is excellent.

Last modified Meadow View Elem School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.