Kingwood Christian School 1

Posted November 30, 2014
I have been at kingwood for almost 10 years. My child is currently being bullied and the administration is not helping my child with this at all. It almost seems like they are encouraging the bullying. Most likely switching to public school next semester! I would not recommend this school to anyone. Academics are not very good either.

Posted May 14, 2014
Kingwood is such an incredible school! I have two children there and my third will be starting K next year. The teachers care so much about the kids and it is small and close knit that we almost feel like family. The principal knows my kids and makes an effort to know the names of everyone in the elementary school. The staff is amazing as well. My kids will continue to go to KCS until they graduate! Very, very highly recommended

Posted November 16, 2013
We have 3 children at KCS. Our kids all started in preschool with Kingwood. We currently have one in 10th, 7th and 3rd grade. Absolutely love the school, teachers, students and Christian environment.!

Kingwood Christian School 2

Posted August 23, 2013
if you do not go to the church don't waste your time or money.not a good school took child out and put in public he was behind in math and other subjects

Posted March 18, 2013
I am a teacher for a public school system but my son goes to Kingwood. We placed him at KCS for the academics and the students. The students are kind to each other, I know that this is taught in school and at home but the students seem to enjoy each other in the elementary school. We have also been very grateful for the Christian values presented and practiced in the school, at the football games, and at PTO meetings. We have also been pleased with the academics-he is functioning about 1/2 a year AHEAD of a public school classroom. We love it and can not say enough good things about the school, teachers, staff, and principal.

Posted July 20, 2011
My daughter currently attends Kingwood Christian School. She is only in the second grade, but has already experienced the incredible way this private school treats their students. From day one, when she entered Kindergarden, the teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure she is on track and have been wonderful about keeping me and her Dad informed. The only "bad" thing I can think of is that one of her teachers from first grade was slightly unsatisfactory, but the very next year, this teacher was no longer teaching there. We just last year have a new principal who is absolutely wonderful. I feel very confident that my daughter will receive the best education at this school. Her brother is currently enrolled at the Kingwood Christian Child Development Center (daycare), and will move forward to join his sister at Kingwood School. I just can not praise this school enough! Thank you, teachers and staff, for all you do each day! Oh, the summer fun program is incredible too. It is a "camp" where the kids go on field trips and play, but also have the opportunity for summer enrichment with tutors. Thank you, thank you, Kingwood!!! Go Lions!!!!

Posted March 12, 2010

Kingwood Christian School
1351 Royalty Drive, Alabaster, AL  35007
Last modified Kingwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Kingwood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top