K
Albertville, AL

Posted August 20, 2013
I moved to Albertville a few years ago and wanted to check out the schools before we decided to buy. Our school visit went so well, we bought a home in Albertville. Our child started BSLK last year and we were so happy with the teachers, office staff and principal. Everyone was ALWAYS friendly and helpful. All the teachers and staff got along so well with each other and the principal was out at all of the functions throughout the year. I wish we didn't have to move to APS and I hope APS will be just as wonderful as BSLK!!!

Posted August 20, 2013
Great school! We had the best kindergarten teacher ever. The entire staff are awesome as well.

Posted October 17, 2009
I am a grandparent of a BSLK student. After having my GD in a private Pre-k program, I must say I am very impressed with the teachers and other staff of BSLK. It is nice to know when our GD is not with us she is still in loving caring hands! Go BSLK!!!!!!

Posted February 27, 2009
We have been very happy with Big Spring Lake. The teachers and principal are awesome. They really care about my child and want to make sure he gets what he needs. They have went above and beyond to make sure my child is happy. Thank you!

Big Spring Lake Kinderg School 4

Posted February 25, 2006
Big Spring Lake is always willing to do what is best for the children. Both of my sons went there for kindergarten and they have so many wonderful memories. Some of those would include things such as 'Farm Day', 'Transportation Day', the Birmingham Zoo Field Trip and even small things such as 'Family Movie Night'. The teachers and staff are wonderful and really love what they are doing. It's nice to see teachers who really care and always do what is best for their students.

Posted September 05, 2004
Big Spring Lake is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are great people. Now that my child is not there anymore, we dearly miss BSLK.

257 Country Club Rd, Albertville, AL  35951
Last modified Big Spring Lake Kinderg School is a Public school that serves grade K
Big Spring Lake Kinderg School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top