Bad
Good

I moved to Albertville a few years ago and wanted to check out the schools before we decided to buy. Our school visit went so well, we bought a home in Albertville. Our child started BSLK last year and we were so happy with the teachers, office staff and principal. Everyone was ALWAYS friendly and helpful. All the teachers and staff got along so well with each other and the principal was out at all of the functions throughout the year. I wish we didn't have to move to APS and I hope APS will be just as wonderful as BSLK!!!

Great school! We had the best kindergarten teacher ever. The entire staff are awesome as well.

I am a grandparent of a BSLK student. After having my GD in a private Pre-k program, I must say I am very impressed with the teachers and other staff of BSLK. It is nice to know when our GD is not with us she is still in loving caring hands! Go BSLK!!!!!!

We have been very happy with Big Spring Lake. The teachers and principal are awesome. They really care about my child and want to make sure he gets what he needs. They have went above and beyond to make sure my child is happy. Thank you!

Last modified Big Spring Lake Kinderg School is a Public school that serves grade K