Albertville, AL

Posted August 04, 2010
Excellent k-12 school - great staff in a wonderful community that allows for parental involvement in all areas

Posted April 27, 2010
The school maybe smaller than others, but thats what makes its unique. Everyone is involved and not just considered a number. The faculty are really supportive. Its just like a big family. I am glad it turned into a high school so i could graduate at a school i'd went to since kindergarten. i wouldnt have traded that experience for anything.

Posted October 12, 2009
i love asbury school and the way they run it. This year seems different and more fun!I Love the counslers here Mrs.Donna really knows how to brighten someones world she did mine!!

Posted May 24, 2009
I believe this is one of the best schools within the Marshall County School District. They have the best teachers. I would give the school as a whole an A+++

Asbury School

Posted March 24, 2009
Asbury School System is wonderful. I walk in the door any time of the day and talk to the Principal or guidance counselors about my child. They are never too busy for any question I have and will go the extra mile for my child and me!

Asbury School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
Daily reminders are necessary so that everyone knows why they are at asbury school. [To learn!] Student accountability, parental accountability, and teacher/administrator accountability needs improvement.

Asbury School
1990 Asbury Rd, Albertville, AL  35950
Last modified Asbury School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Asbury School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top