Albertville, AL
Students enrolled: 1,022

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted November 23, 2009
My son enjoys school. I am amazed how well school is ran with all the construction. The kids all seem to get along well and most of the teachers seem to care.

Posted September 17, 2009
They have an award winning band that gets invited to play in the Rose Bowl and Pasedena , CA. The teachers are helpful in meeting the needs of individual students. All schools need all the help that we can give. Linda

Albertville High School 2

Posted December 02, 2008
I attended Albertville High School my freshman year. I was in the top 4 of my class. My extracurricular activities were: Math Team, Marching Band, Mu Alpha Theta, and Homeroom Representative. While the courses and teaching there was well below average, I actually enjoyed my days there. I mean, at how many schools do you actually get an opportunity to play cards during class everyday? Not Many. The math team, I admit, was very good. We placed at almost every tournament that we participated in. However, our strategy did not leave much room for actually learning the material. We mainly just memorized tons and tons of formulas and shortcuts to various situations. You do not actually learn the core material. The band is amazing. It is one of the most memorable experiences in my highschool career. The workload is a joke. 95% of the time, i didnt even have homework.

Posted September 29, 2008
I personally love ALbertville High School. Its hard getting around right now with all of the construction but when its alll done and over with it will be worth it. I am a freshman there and so far all the teacher's (but one) are extremly nice. Most of the students are really nice. I love being in band and choir. Its really fun. and NO this school isnt all about image. what that person said was not right. Coach Lee is nothing like that.

Posted August 29, 2008
Its a really good school and i love going there every single day!

Posted August 27, 2008
Albertville High School is definitely one of the best high schools in the nation! Great programs (music, sports, academic, and extracurricular) fill the school with Aggie pride!

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted May 24, 2008
We moved to Albertville about 4 years ago. I was worried about the academic program due to things I had heard. The school is excellent. Their Math team won the State Championship and the faculty is very helpful.

Albertville High School 4

Posted April 18, 2008
this school is great. it has sooo much to offer. that is why I choose to only go to albertville as long as I live in marshall county. it has a great math program with awesome math teachers. math teams are doing exceedingly well. it has great fine arts programs with choirs that travel all over the nation and win. most of the students are friendly and its very easy to make friends. the band is huge and is known nationally for their talents. theyve gone to march in a california christmas parade, I think it was christmas. they have been to march in the macys thanksgiving parade multiple times. there are many sports you can choose from to play here. anything from football and basketball to tennis and golf. the high school is currently undergoing complete renovation and rebuilding from the ground up for an awesome school.

Albertville High School
402 East McCord Ave, Albertville, AL  35950
Last modified Albertville High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albertville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top