Albertville, AL

Posted August 16, 2009
Evans Elementary School is a truly awesome school. I currently have two children enrolled there. My children recently transfered from another school last year, so the upcoming year will their second year with Albertville City Schools. My daughter absoltely loves Evans and the teachers are great. I love the fact that the school offers so many activites. Great School!

Posted July 15, 2009
I could never say enough good about this school! The faculty and staff are wonderful! All the way from the Principal, Nurse, Teachers, and Lunchroom- this is the best group of people for my child-She has learned so much and feels at ease with them! Thank you Evans- you all are #1 in my book- i wish she could take you with her when she goes to the middle school-

Posted October 10, 2007
My child is in sixth grade and loves his school experience. The teachers in both 5th and 6th are really excellent and have given my child great learning experiences.

Posted November 02, 2006

Evans Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2006

Evans Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2006
This principal cares about his students. The teachers are there to teach,and babysit-and they are gone as soon as the bell rings.I am sorry that at the current moment my child has to attend this school.

Evans Elementary School
901 West McKinney Ave, Albertville, AL  35950
Last modified Evans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top