Posted May 26, 2009

Posted March 13, 2008
This school is an exciting place to learn for any child. The teachers and administration are very open and work with parents easily. They seem to be very knowledgeable about the subjects they are teaching and loving towards the children. Many new and exciting projects seem to be happening at this school.

Albertville Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2007
AES has great teachers! I have been very satisfied with the quality of education my child receives. The size of the school is overwhelming, but the students seem to adapt. I would recommend this school system to someone moving to the area.

Albertville Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2005
I have a child that attended this school. I was very disappointed in almost every aspect of this school. The teachers with whom I had contact were not, in my opinion, qualified to teach. My complaints to the principal and counselor were ignored, much to the detriment of my child. The principal of the school was especially disappointing in that she could not provide me with the school's national ranking, average test scores, etc.; all of which a principal should be interested in and know. I got the distinct impression that 'politics' was her main interest. For the sake of future students, I hope these shortcomings can be remedied.

Albertville Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2004
I have a child that goes to this school that has a lot of thing wrong with him, they will work with you..it isn't right that they dont have schools for kids with special neads, but this school is good to help you.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have a 3rd grader at AES. The education, the teachers, and safety at AES is comparable to no other. I am very pleased and would recommend AES to anyone moving to this area.

Albertville Elementary School
1100 Horton Rd, Albertville, AL  35950
Last modified Albertville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albertville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top