Alpine, AL

Posted October 25, 2013
I graduated from Winterboro High School in 1974.... I am amazed at what this school has become. This school was the pilot school for new Technology established in the Talladega County School System. The Alabama State School Superintendant, Dr. Thomas R. Bice has recommended that all others systems in the state view the procedures used by this school system. Winterboro is a hot spot for visits from educators all across the country because of their cutting edge methods to learning. $5,000 will surely be used to further the education of todays brightest minds by providing more resourses.

Posted October 24, 2013
My school Winterboro High, is a small county school but offers excellent education for all students. They can compete upon college enrollment with any big city school students. The interaction between students and teachers is outstanding with high quality teachers and some of the latest technology implemented preparing them for higher education. My granddaughter graduated with highest honors in 2010 as a fourth generation student at this little rock school and has maintained a 4.0 average in college in the pre-med field. My one complaint would be the school lunches that all students are required to now endure. We want our children to eat healthy food but it is not healthy when they will not eat the less than "tasty" food served and then go home or to the nearest fast food establishment and then eat too much. Not good!

Posted January 09, 2012
I go to Winterboro High School it is a great school! We have fun and learn lots of new things.

Winterboro High School 1

Posted December 11, 2009

Winterboro High School 0

Posted May 20, 2009
I am a graduate of Winterboro and my two children currently attend there. I think that more emphases should be put on the students academics. Too many students are having problems passing the graduation exam. I do not understand how a student make it to the 12 grade and not get their diploma. Sure, discipline is important, however it should be given in moderation and more emphases on education.

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted December 26, 2008
winter boro is a great school to be in.At winterboro you are surrounded great teachers.I feel that this is where it all happens.I also think that i will be able to accomplish my dreams because the lovely teachers gave me the confidence.

Winterboro High School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
I do not care care for the teachers at this school at all. They let the children run all over them and do whatever they please. It is like they are scared of them or something. I pulled my kid out and put them in other school because of the bullying that was going toward the teachers and students.

Posted June 24, 2008
Excellent school! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their child in a smaller setting with a highly motivated and very caring faculty.

Posted January 04, 2008
Excellent school to attend. Highly recommended!

Winterboro High School
22601 Al Hwy 21, Alpine, AL  35014
Last modified Winterboro High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winterboro High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top