Bad
Good

AES is a great school.I have two children in AES and one of them is in the BBSST program (special help area)and one is in the top of their class. They are treated the same.Cafeteria food is not bad either.

We love Andalusia Elementary School!! We would rate this school 5 stars! The teachers really get involved and try to make learning fun. The school also has a wonderful talented and gifted program! Classes are not over-crowded, and kids get a lot of one on one attention. Our only complaint is the cafeteria food...lol....it's horrible!

I rate the school overall a 4. Of course, it may have its faults, but on average it ranks well for our surrounding area. My child is well above her friends and family that go to other schools. I think it makes a difference when you have the materials and resources plus dedicated teachers.

ARS is a very good school, the only complaint I have about the school is the principal, I dont think its the best we could have, and the 4th graders have way too much homework, it takes my child until 7 pm at night to complete it, that dont give us any family time and hes always left out on movie night and such! I dont think this is fair at all!

Last modified Andalusia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.