Posted May 29, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008
AES is a great school.I have two children in AES and one of them is in the BBSST program (special help area)and one is in the top of their class. They are treated the same.Cafeteria food is not bad either.

Andalusia Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
We love Andalusia Elementary School!! We would rate this school 5 stars! The teachers really get involved and try to make learning fun. The school also has a wonderful talented and gifted program! Classes are not over-crowded, and kids get a lot of one on one attention. Our only complaint is the cafeteria food...lol....it's horrible!

Andalusia Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
I rate the school overall a 4. Of course, it may have its faults, but on average it ranks well for our surrounding area. My child is well above her friends and family that go to other schools. I think it makes a difference when you have the materials and resources plus dedicated teachers.

Posted September 26, 2007
ARS is a very good school, the only complaint I have about the school is the principal, I dont think its the best we could have, and the 4th graders have way too much homework, it takes my child until 7 pm at night to complete it, that dont give us any family time and hes always left out on movie night and such! I dont think this is fair at all!

Andalusia Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2006
Andalusia Elementary School was my oldest child's first experience in school. I'm happy to say it was a positive one. The teacher she had was kind and full of encouragement. There was a great spirit of community within the school.

Posted January 31, 2005

Andalusia Elementary School
1501 West Bypass, Andalusia, AL  36420
Last modified Andalusia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andalusia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top