Bad
Good

Posted February 05, 2007
My children have never been happier nor have never made better grades. The teacher's are excellent, your not just a parent at Straughn, but part of a family. Everyone is very supportive of the students at Straughn and very friendly.

Posted October 06, 2006
I'm so proud to have my son go to the Trough Elementary School for the last 3 years. He has learned so much for the past teachers. I hope a great future for him to come. I think Mrs Betty ann Older is doing a great job in keeping our school safe and running order for our present and future students. Thank you.

Straughn Elementary School 3

Posted May 20, 2005
I think that this is a great school, but on the other hand.... I think that some of the teachers at this school should pick a different profession. Being a 'Teacher' you should encourage the kids to be the best that they can be. And some of the 'Teachers' are trying to let the kids know what they aren't going to be... Alot of the teachers are very good at what they do, and the handfuls of teachers there need to find another JOB! Great School, and some Great Teachers... Just glad to know that I can zip my lips, so that the teachers don't do any more harm than they have already done.

Posted September 21, 2003
I am very proud that my 3 children go to Straughn. I wish that I could have attend this school

Straughn Elementary School
29324 Straughn School Rd, Andalusia, AL  36421
Last modified Straughn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Straughn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top