Andalusia, AL

Pleasant Home School 1

Posted April 15, 2009

Pleasant Home School 0

Posted November 29, 2008
I was a new student this year and got really close to my friends but then I had to move. My experience at Pleasant Home is gone but not forgotten. PHS has a wonderful faculty and staff. The teachers are so down to earth and make the students pay attention. When I was there, my favorite faculty and/or staff member was Coach Reeves. He called me Olivia Newton-John. At first, I dreaded that name ,but when I left, I missed it so much. When I was there, I made many friends. I also made some that became much more than that, haha. Coach Wilson, was also one of my favorites. He helped the office out alot and on top of that he managed to coach. Actually, many faculty and staff members were also coaches. This made everyone closer and helped teaching abilities. Overall, PHS is a wonderful school.

Posted November 17, 2008
My daughter started kindergarten at Pleasant Home School this year. Her teacher has made learning fun for her. The school administration has been helpful whenever I had questions. Pleasant Home is a wonderful school.

Pleasant Home School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
Pleasant Home has always had a good reputation. Our Academics are the hardest in our area, and the sense of acceptance in this small school is very welcoming. I've gone to PHS all of my life, and have always counted it a blessing that I was born close enough to got there. My friends are wonderful, the teachers are superb, and the overall staff and welcome feeling you get when you walk in is astounding. ~A 2010 Graduate

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted February 08, 2008
Yall are a awesome school. I was new here and i was really scarred about people and them not likeing me and they are wonderful. I love Pleasant Home! Go Eagles

Posted April 21, 2007

Posted November 28, 2005
- a former student

Pleasant Home School 4

Posted October 10, 2003

Pleasant Home School
12548 Falco Rd, Andalusia, AL  36420
Last modified Pleasant Home School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Home School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top