Anniston, AL

Posted June 17, 2013
FCS is a private Christian school with a great student-teacher ratio. Both of my daughters have attended FCS from K-5 to present. Their teachers have been top notch. There is a wonderful Christian atmosphere for the students to learn in. Since it is a smaller school there is more opportunity for a lot of the children to play sports. FCS has been great for my children.

Posted May 13, 2011
In my opinion, this is the best school in the area, especially when you consider the cost. Parents are involved, teachers are loving and professional, and the administration is committed to moving the school in a great direction. I'm confident my child is loved and is getting a great education. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, the God-centered world view directs discipline to the heart of the child. It's not just about behaving and putting on a good show; it's about love and grace, and dealing with the heart.

Posted September 29, 2007
I am a parent of two 'little kids' at FCS. We are very pleased with the quality of God centered education and with the sense of community we have here. The older kids and the teachers know my children by their names and know our names as well. I am so impressed by the character and behavior of all of the kids including high school. It is nice to see school mates 10 years older than my kids take the time to have a conversation with my child even in a public place. My children are so happy here and there is no price too great for that.

Faith Christian School 4

Posted September 10, 2007
As a former student and now a parent of two students at FCS, I would strongly recommend the school to anyone who is concerned about giving their children a safe environment, high quality education, and solid extracurricular activities. The choral program is the best in the area, which was important to me, a local Worship Leader. The leadership of the school truly desires to be led by Christ, making for a God-centered vision for education. Biblical 'core-truths' are taught, so families from various Evangelical backgrounds will be very comfortable with what their children are taught, and will find no conflict with what they are teaching at home. Take the time to visit the school and spend time in some classes. You will be pleased with what you find.

Posted September 18, 2004
I'm not a parent, but I do attend Faith Christian High School and I found this website when I was looking for a school webpage. My whole life I have gone to a public school and I just started going to Faith, and I have found that Faith is a much better school with a better atmosphere. The teachers are nice, they really seem to care about their students and all the students get along with each other. When we switch classes, I was amazed to find that the upperclassmen are very patient and kind to the little kids in the halls. Its very nice to see 17 year olds high fiving five year olds instead of pushing them around. Overall, Faith Christian School is an excellent school and there is nowhere I would rather be.

Posted April 29, 2004
Faith has truly been a blessing to my family. We live in the public school district of one of the best systems in the state, but chose to send our children to a Christian school where their educational basis would include a biblical worldview. Paying tuition was an issue we struggled with since public education is free, but seeing the impact FCS has made on our children has been worth every cent. Their teachers are certified and held to even higher standards than public school teachers; they are all Christians and we do not worry about the children being taught anything contrary to biblical doctrine. May God continue to bless Faith Christian School--it is a wonderful place for children to gain both 'head' and 'heart' knowledge!

Faith Christian School 0

Posted April 28, 2004
Faith has been a true blessing to our family. We live in the public school district of one of the best systems in the state, but chose to send our children to a school where they could get a biblical worldview and where they would be have teachers who held our Christian views. Paying tuition was a factor that we struggled with because of the free education our children could receive from the public school, but in hindsight the tuition has been worth every cent to ensure that what our children learned and were exposed to was not contrary to our family's standards. Faith is one of Calhoun County's best kept secrets!

Posted December 23, 2003
Best school in area for the money and education. Others in area tend to be non-ethnic supportive and too high for the education you get.

Posted September 16, 2003
I am not a parent, but felt qualified to complete this survey as I am a graduate of the 2001 Faith Christian High School graduating class. As a high school student, I contemplated transferring to a public high school. After visiting and attending several classes at that school, I realized that I was receiving a high quality education from FCS, and in addition to that I was being led and taught by good Christian role models. Faith Christian High School taught me the skills I need through education and leadership. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who desires a top quality Christian education for their child.

Posted August 26, 2003
My family has been at Faith for 8 years now. We have 3 children attending. Faith is academically equal or superior to surrounding public and private schools; however, curriculum is present in a Christian atmosphere. Rules and regulations are not overly strict, uniforms are not required and students have generous freedom to express themselves, so long as it is done is a Christian manner. Dr. Ben Character is by far an outstanding leader as he leads an excellent staff. Student demographics are quite diverse; it is not all 'rich white kids' so students from all backgrounds will fit in. Focus is on Christian-not denomination- teaching so that children of all different faiths may attend without having to re-learn the basics of their specific denomination.

Faith Christian School
4100 Ronnaki Road, Anniston, AL  36207
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top