PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Both of my children have attended Faith since kindergarten. One is now in college on a full academic scholarship and the other is in 10th grade. Faith offers a loving, Christian environment without compromising high academic standards. I completely agree with the readers of the Anniston Star, who voted this school the best private school in Calhoun County. I would highly recommend Faith Christian School to anyone interested in a high quality, college-preparatory school.

Faith has been a blessing to us. My child's previous school had too many cliques; the students and staff at Faith welcomed us warmly from day 1. The Christ-centered, college-prep environment has been a breath of fresh air for our family! Our child enjoys healthy academic competition with classmates and has the opportunity to compete on a variety of athletic teams. We love it here!

Would recommend Donoho School instead, Faith was far to worksheet based and curriculum was dull and boring. Teachers had no imagination when it came to teaching the students and are not willing to give individualized attention to students when needed, parents are on their own if their children needs help on a subject, not what we expected from a private school we are paying a hefty tuition for our children to attend. School was not accommodating to parents at all,was very unorganized and was more interested in what would benefit them rather than the parents and children. Donoho this year has been a much, much better experience. In short.... we would not recommend this school and if you do research you will notice Faith has a lot of one year students... Wonder why?

FCS is a private Christian school with a great student-teacher ratio. Both of my daughters have attended FCS from K-5 to present. Their teachers have been top notch. There is a wonderful Christian atmosphere for the students to learn in. Since it is a smaller school there is more opportunity for a lot of the children to play sports. FCS has been great for my children.

In my opinion, this is the best school in the area, especially when you consider the cost. Parents are involved, teachers are loving and professional, and the administration is committed to moving the school in a great direction. I'm confident my child is loved and is getting a great education. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, the God-centered world view directs discipline to the heart of the child. It's not just about behaving and putting on a good show; it's about love and grace, and dealing with the heart.

I am a parent of two 'little kids' at FCS. We are very pleased with the quality of God centered education and with the sense of community we have here. The older kids and the teachers know my children by their names and know our names as well. I am so impressed by the character and behavior of all of the kids including high school. It is nice to see school mates 10 years older than my kids take the time to have a conversation with my child even in a public place. My children are so happy here and there is no price too great for that.

As a former student and now a parent of two students at FCS, I would strongly recommend the school to anyone who is concerned about giving their children a safe environment, high quality education, and solid extracurricular activities. The choral program is the best in the area, which was important to me, a local Worship Leader. The leadership of the school truly desires to be led by Christ, making for a God-centered vision for education. Biblical 'core-truths' are taught, so families from various Evangelical backgrounds will be very comfortable with what their children are taught, and will find no conflict with what they are teaching at home. Take the time to visit the school and spend time in some classes. You will be pleased with what you find.

Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12