Anniston, AL

Posted April 07, 2015
Both of my children have attended Faith since kindergarten. One is now in college on a full academic scholarship and the other is in 10th grade. Faith offers a loving, Christian environment without compromising high academic standards. I completely agree with the readers of the Anniston Star, who voted this school the best private school in Calhoun County. I would highly recommend Faith Christian School to anyone interested in a high quality, college-preparatory school.

Posted April 06, 2015
Faith has been a blessing to us. My child's previous school had too many cliques; the students and staff at Faith welcomed us warmly from day 1. The Christ-centered, college-prep environment has been a breath of fresh air for our family! Our child enjoys healthy academic competition with classmates and has the opportunity to compete on a variety of athletic teams. We love it here!

Faith Christian School 1

Posted March 02, 2015
Would recommend Donoho School instead, Faith was far to worksheet based and curriculum was dull and boring. Teachers had no imagination when it came to teaching the students and are not willing to give individualized attention to students when needed, parents are on their own if their children needs help on a subject, not what we expected from a private school we are paying a hefty tuition for our children to attend. School was not accommodating to parents at all,was very unorganized and was more interested in what would benefit them rather than the parents and children. Donoho this year has been a much, much better experience. In short.... we would not recommend this school and if you do research you will notice Faith has a lot of one year students... Wonder why?

Posted June 17, 2013
FCS is a private Christian school with a great student-teacher ratio. Both of my daughters have attended FCS from K-5 to present. Their teachers have been top notch. There is a wonderful Christian atmosphere for the students to learn in. Since it is a smaller school there is more opportunity for a lot of the children to play sports. FCS has been great for my children.

Posted May 13, 2011
In my opinion, this is the best school in the area, especially when you consider the cost. Parents are involved, teachers are loving and professional, and the administration is committed to moving the school in a great direction. I'm confident my child is loved and is getting a great education. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, the God-centered world view directs discipline to the heart of the child. It's not just about behaving and putting on a good show; it's about love and grace, and dealing with the heart.

Posted September 29, 2007
I am a parent of two 'little kids' at FCS. We are very pleased with the quality of God centered education and with the sense of community we have here. The older kids and the teachers know my children by their names and know our names as well. I am so impressed by the character and behavior of all of the kids including high school. It is nice to see school mates 10 years older than my kids take the time to have a conversation with my child even in a public place. My children are so happy here and there is no price too great for that.

Faith Christian School 4

Posted September 10, 2007
As a former student and now a parent of two students at FCS, I would strongly recommend the school to anyone who is concerned about giving their children a safe environment, high quality education, and solid extracurricular activities. The choral program is the best in the area, which was important to me, a local Worship Leader. The leadership of the school truly desires to be led by Christ, making for a God-centered vision for education. Biblical 'core-truths' are taught, so families from various Evangelical backgrounds will be very comfortable with what their children are taught, and will find no conflict with what they are teaching at home. Take the time to visit the school and spend time in some classes. You will be pleased with what you find.

Posted September 18, 2004
I'm not a parent, but I do attend Faith Christian High School and I found this website when I was looking for a school webpage. My whole life I have gone to a public school and I just started going to Faith, and I have found that Faith is a much better school with a better atmosphere. The teachers are nice, they really seem to care about their students and all the students get along with each other. When we switch classes, I was amazed to find that the upperclassmen are very patient and kind to the little kids in the halls. Its very nice to see 17 year olds high fiving five year olds instead of pushing them around. Overall, Faith Christian School is an excellent school and there is nowhere I would rather be.

Posted April 29, 2004
Faith has truly been a blessing to my family. We live in the public school district of one of the best systems in the state, but chose to send our children to a Christian school where their educational basis would include a biblical worldview. Paying tuition was an issue we struggled with since public education is free, but seeing the impact FCS has made on our children has been worth every cent. Their teachers are certified and held to even higher standards than public school teachers; they are all Christians and we do not worry about the children being taught anything contrary to biblical doctrine. May God continue to bless Faith Christian School--it is a wonderful place for children to gain both 'head' and 'heart' knowledge!

Faith Christian School

Posted April 28, 2004
Faith has been a true blessing to our family. We live in the public school district of one of the best systems in the state, but chose to send our children to a school where they could get a biblical worldview and where they would be have teachers who held our Christian views. Paying tuition was a factor that we struggled with because of the free education our children could receive from the public school, but in hindsight the tuition has been worth every cent to ensure that what our children learned and were exposed to was not contrary to our family's standards. Faith is one of Calhoun County's best kept secrets!

Faith Christian School
4100 Ronnaki Road, Anniston, AL  36207
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top