K-8, 10-12
Anniston, AL

Cornerstone Christian Academy 0

Posted June 27, 2007
I have heard nothing, but good things about this school. They are adding a kindergarten this year. I know the teacher. My daughter has a late birthday,but she started school in a 4 yr old class. She did great.The teacher is going to be an awesome teacher for this school. I prayed about her teaching at Cornerstone this year,now I get to see my prayer answered! My daughter learned so much while she taught her. My daughter could do thing that I did not even know.She could look at children's name,classmates, on a piece of paper, then tell me who they were. She could tell me each name 12 of them just from learning in her class! The teacher will love those children and they will learn so much! If there is a problem she will let you know. Vee Ferguson

Cornerstone Christian Academy 4

Posted April 23, 2007
- a staff
The environment is small, which basically eliminates peer pressure. The kids are encouraged to do their best, and none are 'labeled' as being smart or otherwise. There are a couple of special needs children, and their needs are met without taking away from the normal class time, or without making them feel inferior to the other students. CCA staff and teachers care about the students and want to see them succeed.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
2885 Choccolocco Rd, Anniston, AL  36207
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8, 10-12
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top