Bad
Good

The teachers work hard to help or get the help your child needs to succeed. The one that comes to mind most is Mrs. Ingram, she is an amazing teacher. The Principal, Mr. Whaley, is the kind of person you have to kind of warm up to because he comes across rather blunt. But you will see he loves this school and would do anything in the world for each and every student, no matter how rich or poor or color of skin. He works hard to make Saks safe for the kids and pushes them to reach their potential. I look forward to him being the principal when my other kids move to the high school. Mr. Alison is a real asset to the school as well. As Assistant Principal, he is the disciplinarian , but still maintains an open door policy to the students anytime they need his help.

As a parent and a graduate of SHS, this is a great place to learn and excel in all things.The faculty and staff are always great or as long as i was in school,and are still today!If you are looking for a great learning and above all master the arts of life Saks High School will be a Teacher and A Provider. I know it helped me!

Mr. Whaley is a great principal and is way better than Mr.Skinner. Mr. Whaley cares for the studen't and facilty, and he wants to see his school as nothing but the best. mr.Whaley has low toleance for misbehavior. Our school is not the best but he strives to make it the best. We all love Mr.Whaley and when we have a problem the counselor can't solve he's there to help us and always finds time to ask you questions about the school and will let you sit out on drills just to make sure your teacher notices you are missing. He is a great principal and comes in our classrooms continuously to make sure we are doing what our teacher said we would be doing.Keep up the good work Mr.Whaley

As a former student, I both agree and disagree with the comments posted here. Most of the teachers are caring and take time to see that students learn the material. Overall, I would recommend this school to anyone. I hope someday to return to SHS as a teacher myself, and would be proud to consider myself a member of the SHS faculty.

Last modified Saks High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.