Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

There are some teachers that do just enough to get by because there tenure but overall the teachers are great at what they do

Develops character: Neutral

The school really helps students with developing honesty and integrity but fairness is something that we lack and the administration does promote fairness but some of teachers don't and I think that's where some issues come in

Wellborn is a wonderful school from the academics to athletes the school is changing how they teach students and it working the faculty and staff are supporting each and every student to go above and be on the limits there are a few things that need fixing but the principal ( Mr. Hayes) will get the school back we have a awesome community that supports Wellborn and has one another back we truly are one big family and that is WELLBORN PRIDE. Its always a great day to be a Wellborn Panther

As a stundent at Wellborn High this school means the WORLD to me! I love this school so much! The sports here are really* good!:) The people here are AMAZING and the staff is great! Our principle and vice principle are strict but in a good way! Mr.Carter(principle) is a very nice man and has changed are school dramatically! I love WWHS! GO PANTHERS:)

I love Wellborn High. As a former student I would love to send my children there. Very close knit community and wonderful staff.

I believe that we need a golf team. I am considering moving because of our current sports program. Mr. Whatley came in and strengthened our academics, but our sports program has suffered greatly.

My daughter went to this school, and now my grandchildren attend Wellborn High. There has been an on going problem of students being checked out without ID being checked. I specified that I wanted this done and it still is not done. Anyone can check a student out of school! Wake up Wellborn! We need for our children to be as safe as possible. Step up to the plate!

Last modified Wellborn High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.