Posted July 17, 2014
Wellborn is a wonderful school form the academics to athletes the school is changing how they teach students and it working the faculty and staff are supporting each and very student to go above and be on the limits there aren few things that need fixing but the principal ( Mr. Hayes) will get the school back we have a awesome community that supports Wellborn and has one another back we truly are one big family and that is WELLBORN PRIDE. Its always a great day to be a Wellborn Panther Deandre Burton A proud Panther

Posted November 17, 2011
As a stundent at Wellborn High this school means the WORLD to me! I love this school so much! The sports here are really* good!:) The people here are AMAZING and the staff is great! Our principle and vice principle are strict but in a good way! Mr.Carter(principle) is a very nice man and has changed are school dramatically! I love WWHS! GO PANTHERS:)

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted March 30, 2009
I love Wellborn High. As a former student I would love to send my children there. Very close knit community and wonderful staff.

Wellborn High School 3

Posted February 05, 2009
I believe that we need a golf team. I am considering moving because of our current sports program. Mr. Whatley came in and strengthened our academics, but our sports program has suffered greatly.

Wellborn High School 2

Posted July 30, 2007

Posted December 05, 2006
My daughter went to this school, and now my grandchildren attend Wellborn High. There has been an on going problem of students being checked out without ID being checked. I specified that I wanted this done and it still is not done. Anyone can check a student out of school! Wake up Wellborn! We need for our children to be as safe as possible. Step up to the plate!

Posted June 22, 2006
- a former student
I am a graduate of W.H.S. Since graduating, I have gone on to graduate from Auburn University and now I am a teacher myself. From an educational perspective, I feel Wellborn does the best with what they have. If I lived in the area, I would be proud for my child to be a Wellborn Panther! There are some things the school could improve on and several of the amazing teachers that worked at WHS have since moved on, but overall, students can definitely recieve a quality education and are offered a variety of activities to participate in.

Wellborn High School 2

Posted January 28, 2006
- a former student
The teachers at Wellborn do the best with what little funding and participation they get from the Board of Education, and the state government. The problems Wellborn does have (very poor curriculum choices, especially in foreign languages), could easily be fixed if the 'good people of Alabama' would learn that compared to the rest of the country, their school funding is a joke.

Wellborn High School
135 Pinson Rd, Anniston, AL  36201
Last modified Wellborn High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellborn High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top