Bad
Good

Grassy is a great school no one should be afraid to send there children here the teachers will work with you . I was raised in the huntsville city school system and grassy should have been the choice for my parents !

my son was doing well at his other school and when we moved him here his grades dropped. He says his teacher yells 'shut up'. He is also made to miss class to clean with the janitor, which lets him go out side to help load the janitors car alone, that is not safe! I had spoken with the principal and my first response was from her defensive, but after a couple of calls she said she would handle it. My son is suppose to be in resource class but after two months of 'F's', he finally was place, despite the fact that I had all the paper work for his easy transfer. My son Never had these problems at his other school. He is well liked!

We are new at this school too, and we couldn't be happier! My daughter likes school again! We moved from the city school to the county. Everyone is so nice! The teacher actually said that if a child didn't understand something that the teacher didn't do her job - so PLEASE ask questions! She is so much more relaxed and comfortable here. They have some pretty great policies here too. From school supplies to rewards for the kids, I can't say enough about this school. :-)

It is absolutely wonderful! My kids come home with smiles! The teachers enjoy teaching! They encourage parental involvement. This is my kids first year here - we transferred them from another local school - and we are soooo much happier! I would highly recommend this school to anyone that is moving to the area.

Last modified Grassy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.