Arab, AL

Posted January 05, 2015
Wonderful school filled with wonderful educators. I learned so much at AJHS. I would recommend sending anyones kids there.

Arab Jr High School 1

Posted April 24, 2012
Awful political school! If you are not a teacher or administrator your child will be nothing. They let that be known very well. It is sad.

Posted October 31, 2010
AJHS is where both of my older children go to school, and the teachers are excellent. I have been so impressed with the communication between school and parent. I also appreciate the fact that they have so many great extra-curricular activities for the kids to be part of. I think that the Arab School System is one of the very best in the State of Alabama and probably in the country.

Posted September 18, 2008
Arab Junior High is a wonderful school with great teachers and a caring principal. Teachers communicate with parents daily and students are excited about learning. My child is a special needs child and I could not express how much the teachers go above and beyond to make school fun and interesting. I would not send my children anywhere else!

Arab Jr High School 0

Posted December 16, 2007
This is a realy great school. The teachers really do not need to call parents. it's a small town no a very small town and every body knows everbody and words gets around fast veary fast. The school system as a whole is veary politacl if you do not have money DO NOT TRY TO GET A JOB THERE. My mom tried for maney years and finally got a job in the Huntsville City school system. She says coming for arab to huntsville is like hell to Heven. But other then the staff and faculty Arab city schools is a realy great school

Arab Jr High School 1

Posted October 16, 2007
I am not pleased with the way this school is run. We moved here from the north four years ago and picked Arab because of the school but I would have picked somewhere else. There is no parent teacher communication at all even if you child is failing. There is no diversity in the school which I think is a bad thing. I have talked to other 'outsiders' who say the same thing. If you are from another state especially the north I would maybe try Guntersville or Huntsville.

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted May 13, 2005

Arab Jr High School
911 Old Cullman Rd, Arab, AL  35016
Last modified Arab Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arab Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top