Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

It happens daily and nothing is done.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Get behind, get removed. Should be Arab High motto.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The current principal is rude and obnoxious.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

If they were effective the pupils that are behind or failing would not be kicked out of the school.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The teachers do not try and send work home because then they would have work to be done outside of the classroom. And most of them aren't teaching at all. Many of the classes are online and self driven.

If you fail or get behind in any subject this school will try and find a way to get you out to protect their rating. They do it every year. You can ask the administration at any nearby high school and see for yourself. The staff would rather remove a student than try and help them learn. If you live out of district they may or may not let you attend, I guess they feel they can pick or choose, but I cannot wait until our title IX lawsuit is filed.

Prepared me for college & in turn, medical school. Great City, Great School!

Arab High School provided an excellent educational foundation for our son, who is attending a leading Southern Engineering University.

I absolutely loved Arab High School. I went through the Arab City School systems and I believe it prepared me for everything after high school. The teachers were amazingly knowledgeable, the administration was helpful, and it offers every extracurricular imaginable. I am so thankful for Arab High School and the future it prepared me for.

I graduated from Arab High School, and having just completed my associate's degree on my way to my bachelor's, I can say with all confidence that I was better prepared in most cases than students from a lot of other schools in my area. I was blessed to have several great teachers who worked with me, and who heavily influenced my desire to teach one day. The school does have high expectations of its students, but those expectations require us to expect great things of ourselves. I'd love to come back in a few years as a teacher, and I would recommend the Arab school system to anyone who wants to be challenged to excel.

Last modified Arab High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.