Ariton, AL

Posted August 01, 2013
I have one child in 8th and one in 6th at Ariton. I absolutely love this small school. The teachers work so hard for our students they truly love what they do. Our administration staff is very organized and so professional providing an excellent environment for our school. We are so blessed to have a principal who cares about our school, he is always working to improve our school he helps out with PTO functions always available for parent conferences very open door policy one time I had to go to school on a Saturday to pick up some chairs, he and his whole family were all by themselves cleaning up our campus after a Friday night football game, ( that is LOVE). He makes each student feel special I LOVE AHS!!!!

Posted January 22, 2010

Posted January 07, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 01, 2004
- a former student
My son, Justin Bean, attended Ariton Elementary for a brief period of time and I am a 1986 graduate. We now live in Louisville, KY and Justin is a freshman in high school. The thing I regret for him that he doesn't have and I did, was the closeness that I shared with my classmates. I can look at my old year book and recreate memories about all of them. Unfortunately, my son can't do that with his class. Most of his classmates are new to him. Ariton Schools encouraged and nourished friendships and closeness.

Posted February 15, 2004
February 2004: The level of education my 11th grade son (in the advanced program) and my 6th grade son are receiving is excellent. I have personal experience from the principal down and this is a school has extremely qualified teachers that love what they do, they are firm, fair, there is a tremendous amount of parental involvement. The educators at AHS know how to run the school in a professional manner. It would be nice if they had more sports (socceer, track, etc).

Ariton School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I was a student at AHS but I moved to mobile sometime in 2000 but I have two sisters who still go there! AHS is more of a everybody knows everybody type school because It is such a small town. The teachers are very nice and will do there best to help each student! I know because I have a learning diffrence and the special education teacher worked very hard to help me! I would say that yes AHS is a very nice school.

Ariton School
264 Creel Richrdson Rd, Ariton, AL  36311
Last modified Ariton School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ariton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top