Athens, AL
Before care: Yes

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2014
My grandchild attended this daycare at the age of 3. Multiple time we were charged for care NOT received. They were closed for THEIR vacation or bad weather. During these time I was forced to care for my 3 year old grandson as well as pay these people for care he never receive because they were closed for vacation or not answering their phone on bad weather days. Was told we should have taken the head ladies personal cell number.. Sorry but other business I have dealt with forwarded their phones, not expected me to know personal phone numbers of the staff!!! If you wish to pay for someone to take the day off this is your place. If you expect to receive service for your money I would go somewhere else! In case this was not clear, this review is left about my grandchild. I am not responsible but take responsibility for what I should!

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is wonderful!! They give total attention to the kids and encourage them to do their best..

Posted January 16, 2010

Posted September 27, 2009
Before I moved to Madison, AL, I taught as a teacher in two public schools and one Christian school in Arlington. (Job brought us to Huntsville). We were extremely concerned about what we were hearing about schools in Alabama. When we found Faith Christian Academy, we knew we were onto a special school. As a parent who has taught in both public and private schools, I think I am in a good place to judge quality. I am seeing K and elementary students years ahead on the SAT scores, and 100 percent of graduates going to excellent universities--a majority of them academic scholarships. Anyway you evaluate it, I give Faith Christian Academy A++ (that's for their Athens and Madison campus, too)!!!!

Posted March 13, 2009
Great Christian school noted for its academy excellence and Christian values. Opening a new multi-million dollar campus in Madison, Alabama in 2009 to serve Madison and Huntsville. We will stay at the Athens campus because we've been there so long and our son doesn't want to move. But the Madison, AL campus is gorgeous! Affordable, too.

Posted August 11, 2008
FCA has provided an excellent education for our daughter. She is beginning her 4th year at FCA. In the first grade she read a book that is on the public school's fifth grade reading list. The academics and values have been wonderful. I'd recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 26, 2008
This school receives overwhelmingly favorable comments from parents who appreciate low student-teacher ratios, reasonable discipline, a safe, nuturing school. The school screams excellence.

Posted January 26, 2008
The school offers what they call 'K4,' or kindergarten for 4 year olds. Can you believe that our daughter, at 4 yrs. old, is reading and doing arithmetic? The K4 teacher (I wish I could mention her name here) is patient and really loves my child. It's so much better than paying for daycare.

Posted January 26, 2008
We love the fact that all children are treated with respect and love. There ae no favorites. Christian values are consistenly upheld as being important. Academics don't take a back seat to anything else. I belong to a parent support group who helps with everything from concession sales at ballgames to spelling bees. It's great to be involved.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted August 23, 2007
Our ultimate decision to remove our son was based not only on this incident, but also on our desire to provide him with a more well-rounded school experience. The principal only accidentally met me as I was leaving. In one brief comment -- he undid all of the care shown to us by others. Tuition and a doctrine of Christian values guarantees nothing.

Faith Christian Academy
705 W Sanderfer Road, Athens, AL  35611
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top