Athens, AL

James L Cowart Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2009
i think this school is great i have seen alot of changes in my child MRS .Falciani has brought my child a long way you don't find alot of teachers like that .With anyone you will have your up and downs but over all it is great next year it will be a better year for everyone but i thank god for everyone

James L Cowart Elementary School 2

Posted March 10, 2009

James L Cowart Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2008
My son has been at Cowart Elementary for 5 years now. I have been so pleased with Cowart. The Principal, Mrs. Poole, and the teachers are all wonderful. I would recommend Cowart to anyone looking for a school district to move to.

James L Cowart Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2004
Cowart is a wonderful school. It's been around for a long time and from outside it looks the part. But from the inside they have tried really hard to stay on top of education technology. They have a computer lab that the children start using in kindergarten. Principle Murphy (2004) is one of the best and kindest principles I've ever met. He really cares about these kids. The teachers I've met are great. The school has plays for every grade level. And each grade takes a couple of field trips each year. I can't say enough about this school. If I ever have to move I'll have to buy a house in the Cowart district.

James L Cowart Elementary School
1701 West Hobbs St, Athens, AL  35611
Last modified James L Cowart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James L Cowart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top