Bad
Good

I have 4 Granddaughters attending and I think this is the best elementary school in the state - that is saying a lot because I have other Grandchildren in other schools AND my Sister in a teacher at an elementary school in this state. Great Job! I am so thankful for you!...Grandma

I have 2 children at Johnson and am extremely pleased with the school. The student/teacher ratio is great. The teachers all know my kids by name. Safety is excellent. The curriculum is great. My kids are learning a lot and like going to school. The principal is wonderful. Great school.

My child started at Johnson last school year. He was in kindergarten. He was reading in the top reading group, he knew addition, subtraction, fractions, he learned history, art and music. I love this school. They have small classrooms and very involved teachers. My son's k teacher communicated with me every day. Once, I had a concern and wrote a letter the teacher got back to me at once by telephone. The teachers, aides, pricipals, office assistants all know your children by name. I feel safe and confidant sending my son there.

I have 2 daughters who attended Johnson Elementary and they loved it! That's what is important to me! If the students love the school they attend and the teachers they have It makes grades better and my life easier. Sure, there are a few select teachers who are not the best ,but overall, its a great school!

Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.