Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2009
I have 4 Granddaughters attending and I think this is the best elementary school in the state - that is saying a lot because I have other Grandchildren in other schools AND my Sister in a teacher at an elementary school in this state. Great Job! I am so thankful for you!...Grandma

Posted October 24, 2007
I have 2 children at Johnson and am extremely pleased with the school. The student/teacher ratio is great. The teachers all know my kids by name. Safety is excellent. The curriculum is great. My kids are learning a lot and like going to school. The principal is wonderful. Great school.

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2007
My child started at Johnson last school year. He was in kindergarten. He was reading in the top reading group, he knew addition, subtraction, fractions, he learned history, art and music. I love this school. They have small classrooms and very involved teachers. My son's k teacher communicated with me every day. Once, I had a concern and wrote a letter the teacher got back to me at once by telephone. The teachers, aides, pricipals, office assistants all know your children by name. I feel safe and confidant sending my son there.

Posted July 06, 2007
I have 2 daughters who attended Johnson Elementary and they loved it! That's what is important to me! If the students love the school they attend and the teachers they have It makes grades better and my life easier. Sure, there are a few select teachers who are not the best ,but overall, its a great school!

Posted March 09, 2005
My son started to Johnson in Jan.2005 after being diagnosed as autistic.The teachers and staff are excellent. I am very impressed with the student teacher ratio and the cirriculum. These teachers do more one on one than any school I have ever seen. We are already seeing results in our son. I recommend this school to anyone. Rene Hoover

Posted January 03, 2005
I recently moved to a new part of the state. The new school my seven year old boy, with aspergers syndrome has to attend, is a far cry from the excellance I was use to with Johnson Elementry. I appriciate Johnson's staff, the involved parents, and all those that make it such an awsome school. I miss it very much, and I am very unhappy with my current public education service! After Johnson Elementry it dosent stand a chance! I miss you all ver much, your a group of very special people!......Shannon Bernal...(Burke)

Posted October 01, 2003

Johnson Elementary School
21360 Hwy 251, Athens, AL  35613
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top