Athens, AL

Piney Chapel Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
My child will be returning to Piney Chapel after a failed experience last year. Her kindergarten teacher just did not have the patience to deal with her "accidents", which were no more or less frequent than the other children (I've heard). The other staff were friendly, but hard to work with at times. And, this teacher just was not willing to compromise, even after several attempts to reason with her. The school is not rated well and for good reason. You won't find a good, quality education from a public school here in Limestone County. The state of Alabama is severely lacking. Not even the Principal had many suggestions of how to help us all have a more productive year, so ultimately, I pulled my child out to try again next year (this year, now). We came into Piney Chapel with the mentality of succeeding and having a great Kindergarten experience, but it just didn't happen that way for us.

Piney Chapel Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
I have 2 children attending this school for the first time this year. It has been a pleasant experience so far. The school staff works so well with parents and students. The teachers that my children have do so much more than teach the regular subjects. They genuinely care about the students. I would highly recommend this school!

Piney Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2004
I have one child who has attended Piney Chapel since the first grade. We have been very happy with the school and teachers. I like that it is a small school and the children feel safe and cared for by the teachers.

Piney Chapel Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2004
I love piney because it is a small school. My son has attended since kindergarden. He loves it we have never had any problems. The teachers are great. I highly recommend this school.

Piney Chapel Elementary School 3

Posted December 06, 2003

Piney Chapel Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2003
I have 2 children that go to Piney. I love the quality of attention, and the teacher involvement in their curriculum. Everyone in the community is great. I would recommend this school for anyone that is looking for a great place for your kids to go to school.

Piney Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2003
I have one child that goes to Piney. It is a small school but it just great for K-6 grade. The little ones don't have to watch for the bigger kids. Being a small school has it ups and downs cause we don't get the help we need to grow.

Piney Chapel Elementary School
20835 Elkton Rd, Athens, AL  35614
Last modified Piney Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piney Chapel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top