Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have 2 kids that have attended this school for the past 2 years.. They will not be returning next year and never again. This school is the worst I have ever been involved in. They do not listen to parents, they prefer to tell us how to do our jobs as parents instead of working with us. They have had 3 principles in 2 years. Just crazy!! I now know why there hasn't been a new review wrote in years. Just pure awful

My child will be returning to Piney Chapel after a failed experience last year. Her kindergarten teacher just did not have the patience to deal with her "accidents", which were no more or less frequent than the other children (I've heard). The other staff were friendly, but hard to work with at times. And, this teacher just was not willing to compromise, even after several attempts to reason with her. The school is not rated well and for good reason. You won't find a good, quality education from a public school here in Limestone County. The state of Alabama is severely lacking. Not even the Principal had many suggestions of how to help us all have a more productive year, so ultimately, I pulled my child out to try again next year (this year, now). We came into Piney Chapel with the mentality of succeeding and having a great Kindergarten experience, but it just didn't happen that way for us.

I have 2 children attending this school for the first time this year. It has been a pleasant experience so far. The school staff works so well with parents and students. The teachers that my children have do so much more than teach the regular subjects. They genuinely care about the students. I would highly recommend this school!

Last modified Piney Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.