Atmore, AL

Posted November 20, 2014
i love the school yes gere is a little but of problems but the kids will get used to it they will end up loving it

Escambia Co Middle School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
i withdrew my daughter from the middle school would not recomend any parent to send there child there,when you feel your child is in danger by being there . How many of our own teacher refuse to send their own children to the schools they work at? That by its self says there is a problem and even the teachers are aware of them.

Escambia Co Middle School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
My kids have spent 4 years at the middle school. I have no complaints. As a matte of fact, I am amazed at the transformation that has been done at the school. My kids loved being at Escambia County MIddle School.

Escambia Co Middle School 5

Posted May 12, 2008

Escambia Co Middle School 3

Posted September 07, 2005
First of all let me say that I am happy that Mr. Byrd has stepped in at the new ECMS. But there is still work to be done. There are not enough books for each student to bring home. #2 The teachers are not giving out study guides for test and if the students are given a study guide it is the day before the test. This is and will not work. The teachers know when they are going to give a test so therefore the students should have there study sheet at the beginning of the week, not the day before the test. I know that they study in class but some students need to study at home as well. Please help us help our kids. And send home the info that the parents need. We worry about our childrens grades as well. I Thank You

Posted October 24, 2004
This is a new school looking for an answer to the problems that all schools face. It seem to be headed in the right direction. With help from the parents and teachers it can become a model for education.

Posted August 09, 2004
'County Middle' has provided not only a quality education but also multiple extra-curricular activities. They offer a variety of classes including the general and the accelarated curiculum; along with art, band, dance, spanish, keyboarding and other educational opportunities. Generally, the faculty is available for parent/teacher conferences anytime one is warrented and the staff is usually helpful in seeing that the needs of all the students are met while maintaining a well structured and regimented environment for learning and development. Though the school has a history of academic watch and caution, and there have been incidents that have clearly been racialy biased with regard to incident and dicipline-- the school as a whole provides a quality education and an acceptable environment where students can explore their fullest potential. Overall, I have been well pleased by the experience we have had at 'County Middle' and look forward to seeing further all-around improvement.

Escambia Co Middle School
1565 Hwy 21, Atmore, AL  36502
Last modified Escambia Co Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Escambia Co Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top