Atmore, AL

Rachel Patterson Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2014
I just called the school to change my child bus because of a unexpected discision made on my job that will not allow me leave until 5pm! I tried other family members to make arrangements there was no one else! So i called up to the school to see if i could get his bus change to come to my job and she told me that i could not because of policy after i told her there was no way i could get to him! "He will be outside along" i told her and she said it was nothing that could be done ! Surely it was something that could have been done! They couldve ask me for identification information for him or even for me! I understand safety is first when they are in school but what about the safety levels i have when he leaves their care into mine! Very disappointed! Please find other options for this situation!

Rachel Patterson Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2014
This is a bad school to send the kids to!!!!! Great teachers but the Principal, S. Jackson, is very ignorant and loves talking down to others.

Rachel Patterson Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2009
Very dedicated teachers!!!

Rachel Patterson Elementary School
1102 West Craig St, Atmore, AL  36502
Last modified Rachel Patterson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Rachel Patterson Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top