Bad
Good

My daughter will be graduating this year from Ivalee. She went to Ivalee 4-6th grade and she has enjoyed her teachers and she loves Mr. Vance. Mr. Vance has eye contact with you and listens to your problems. He may not agree with you but he does respond to your problem with an answer. The teachers are wonderful, she had Mrs. Brown, who is awesome. She always lets the parents know how their child is doing and tells you the truth. Mrs. Hindman was her 5th grade teacher, which she still talks about all the time. She has insired her in so many ways. And this year she has Ms.McCray, who connects with my daughter as if she is an older sister. She is fun and my daughter loves her.

my child is in the first grade here and the reading program and work they do are wonderful.it is a great school and we are honored for our child to go here. we tell everyone about it

I have two children attending Ivalee. We chose it over our local city school and it was the best choice I feel we could have made for them. The teachers are wonderful with praising and problem solving in regards to handling students, and they seem to have a way to make all children excel. My son left 1st grade with a 4th grade reading level. I call that great!

I would recommend this school to anyone against any other school. My oldest daughter graduated from here and my youngest daughter is in the fifth grade. When I chose this school for my girls I made the best decision I could have ever made for them in regards to their education. The teachers are great and they want to help you to help your child to learn. It is like talking to an old friend.

Last modified Ivalee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.