Attalla, AL

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter will be graduating this year from Ivalee. She went to Ivalee 4-6th grade and she has enjoyed her teachers and she loves Mr. Vance. Mr. Vance has eye contact with you and listens to your problems. He may not agree with you but he does respond to your problem with an answer. The teachers are wonderful, she had Mrs. Brown, who is awesome. She always lets the parents know how their child is doing and tells you the truth. Mrs. Hindman was her 5th grade teacher, which she still talks about all the time. She has insired her in so many ways. And this year she has Ms.McCray, who connects with my daughter as if she is an older sister. She is fun and my daughter loves her.

Posted April 21, 2009
my child is in the first grade here and the reading program and work they do are wonderful.it is a great school and we are honored for our child to go here. we tell everyone about it

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008
I have two children attending Ivalee. We chose it over our local city school and it was the best choice I feel we could have made for them. The teachers are wonderful with praising and problem solving in regards to handling students, and they seem to have a way to make all children excel. My son left 1st grade with a 4th grade reading level. I call that great!

Posted November 15, 2006
I would recommend this school to anyone against any other school. My oldest daughter graduated from here and my youngest daughter is in the fifth grade. When I chose this school for my girls I made the best decision I could have ever made for them in regards to their education. The teachers are great and they want to help you to help your child to learn. It is like talking to an old friend.

Posted August 11, 2004
My children go to Ivalee and I would not take them out for any reason. The teachers we have had(Mrs.Latronico) have went out of their way to help my children in any way they have needed. I think Ivalee is the best elementary school in this area hands down. This year I am looking forward to a great year with Mrs. Eubanks she is a great person & taecher.....

Ivalee Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2004
I have had three children attend Ivalee. There is too much involvement in poltical teaching and not enough concerns about what is truly best for the child to learn and grow in a healthy manner. There is not a true parent/principal/teacher, relationship, unless the school asks for there to be, or there is a problem that the faculty cannot handle concerning your child. A parent with a complaint, cannot expect the leadership to be objective , or professional when handling the concerns of parents. The privacy of any concerns are jeporadized, when told. I feel that a child with a difficulty in a subject, is left to flounder, or helped to get by enough to be passed along as someones problem during the next school term. The teachrs need to be allowed to do the jobs they're trained to do. Let the untrained learn also from those who are trained.

Ivalee Elementary School
840 Gallant Rd, Attalla, AL  35954
Last modified Ivalee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ivalee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top