Bad
Good

Posted September 13, 2007
great place for students to learn. teachers treat students with love and genuine concern.

Posted July 31, 2007
Throughout my life,I have been forced to move schools every year.But never in my life have I ever been to such an amazing school.I feel like Etowah High is a second home for me.Everyone is so nice there.Im going to miss it when Im gone next year..Keep it up Etowah.

Etowah High School 3

Posted September 09, 2006
I think The EHS Marching Band should play more up to date music, or something with a catchy beat/tune! Every year its the same old songs from the previous year! for example: Hey Baby, Land of 1000 Dances, Etc. I mean for God's sake after a while this stuff is old and played out face it after a while we need new stand music!I've watched other bands dance in the stands and I would like to see , Etowah High School band do the same. I mean just dancing simple dancing is that to much to ask?

Posted July 04, 2005
My daughter attends Etowah High School and my son is entering the school this year. We are very pleased with the school and the staff there. The teachers are kind and caring and very up to date on the text. We could not ask for a better school for our children to attend. We have 2 younger children who will also attend EHS.

Posted April 28, 2004
I was a student at Etowah! I loved attending school! What made school most worth-while was JROTC! I was in JROTC all 4 years, it was the best four years of my life! I became very close to our AI and SAI! I love you both very much! Etowah will forever be in my heart!

Posted February 28, 2004
I would like to say that I am the parent who moved to Texas with her daughter when she was in the 11th grade. I would highly recommend E.H.S. to any parent that wants their child to have an excellent education. My son and daughter both are school teachers now and with the help of the excellent teaching and caring staff at E.H.S. they really made a good impact on my children.

Posted February 19, 2004
I Think that Etowha High School is a wonderful institute of learning and I would choose it before any other school if I had the chance. I was a memeber of the JROTC program which was very wonderful. I wish that every high school had this program. If they did it that would be great.

Posted August 26, 2003
Both my daughter and son graduated Etowah. They loved the school, the teachers and were very prepared for college.

Posted August 18, 2003
My son graduated from Etowah High School. When my daughter was to go into her second semester of the 11th grade at E.H.S. we moved to Texas. When we went to enroll her into the new school they didn't have any classes for her to take. She had all ready completed all the subjects at E.H.S. that the school in Tx. had to offer her. So subjects had to be made up for her to take. E.H.S. prepared both my children for college.

201 Case Ave, Attalla, AL  35954
Last modified Etowah High School is a Public school that serves grades 2, 5, 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.