2, 5, 8-12
Attalla, AL

Posted July 27, 2008

Etowah High School 0

Posted September 13, 2007
great place for students to learn. teachers treat students with love and genuine concern.

Etowah High School 0

Posted July 31, 2007
Throughout my life,I have been forced to move schools every year.But never in my life have I ever been to such an amazing school.I feel like Etowah High is a second home for me.Everyone is so nice there.Im going to miss it when Im gone next year..Keep it up Etowah.

Etowah High School 4

Posted July 19, 2007

Posted February 17, 2007

Etowah High School 4

Posted November 05, 2006
- a former student

Etowah High School 3

Posted September 09, 2006
I think The EHS Marching Band should play more up to date music, or something with a catchy beat/tune! Every year its the same old songs from the previous year! for example: Hey Baby, Land of 1000 Dances, Etc. I mean for God's sake after a while this stuff is old and played out face it after a while we need new stand music!I've watched other bands dance in the stands and I would like to see , Etowah High School band do the same. I mean just dancing simple dancing is that to much to ask?

Posted September 17, 2005

Etowah High School 1

Posted September 16, 2005

Posted September 16, 2005
- a former student

Etowah High School
201 Case Ave, Attalla, AL  35954
Last modified Etowah High School is a Public school that serves grades 2, 5, 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Etowah High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top