Attalla, AL

Posted August 22, 2013
my daughter's school is really a great school.they have outstanding faculty, shich actually seem to go out of their way to give my saughter the education she needs.they offer both standard and advance classes. have great lunch menu, my daughter never complains about her lunch amazingly because she is a picky eater.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Etowah Middle School 2

Posted July 02, 2012
At Etowah Middle School, we treat every child like they are our own. My son will definitely attend EMS.

Etowah Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2012
This is a horriable school. i have had a terriable time with staff racism and administrators being rude and unwilling to answer my concerns. I feel for any student that has to deal with this school as also the parents.

Posted December 29, 2010
As a parent who has already had one child come through this school, I am very impressed with the administration and teachers. The principal is very available, as is the counselor. I would highly recommend this school, and my 7th grader absolutely loves it.

Etowah Middle School

Posted August 04, 2009
We are new this year to Etowah Middle, but we are impressed already. The teachers seemed very caring at New Student Orientation. I love all of the activities they have to offer my children.

Posted July 04, 2005
Etowah Middle School is a very good school with caring and sweet teachers. I like the school and staff very much.

Etowah Middle School
429 South 4th St, Attalla, AL  35954
Last modified Etowah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Etowah Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top