Attalla, AL

Posted May 15, 2012
My son just finished Kindergarten this year and he loved it. All the teachers seemed to care about the students and the parents. They took the time to make his first year enjoyable and educational. I know their will be some bumps along the way (thats expected in any school), but I hope next year is just as great as this one was.

Posted May 02, 2009
They have an outdoor classroom for pete sake,go Stowers Hil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stowers Hill Intermediate School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
my son has loved this school and is very sad to be leaving to move to western NY as he has made very close friends and absolutely adores his teacher Mrs Streefkerk who takes the time the chidren need to grasp each subject

Stowers Hill Intermediate School 2

Posted August 24, 2008
I moved to Alabama from NY a year and a half ago. He started at Curtiston first which goes from K-2 and then went to Stowers Hill last year for 3rd Grade. Then he just started 4th at this school this year. I do not think that this school challenges the children enough. Also in NY there were many classes the students automatically took which I took for granted (music, art, etc. ) which is not offered here. You can sign your child up for art or such after school for a fee. Rediculous. I haven't had much trouble when dealing with teachers last year, although this year my son's teacher didn't seem to want to talk much to me on the first day of school when I showed up to take a look around and drop off his supplies. Therefor, no chance to leave any input to be disregarded.

Posted August 11, 2008

Stowers Hill Intermediate School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
I have never seen such total disregard for parental input as I have since my son started going here. The teachers tend to be verbally abusive and neglectful and the principal supports them even when there is proof of thier wrong doing.

Stowers Hill Intermediate School
404 9th Ave West, Attalla, AL  35954
Last modified Stowers Hill Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stowers Hill Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top