PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

As a university professor, this was an obvious choice for my two children. The environment is wonderful. I can make those statements having also experience the local public school system (K-5). My experience with the public school system was not that favorable hence we opted for LSA. My oldest son, when in public school, spent significant time "helping the other kids that don't understand." Furthermore, when I met with the instructor to discuss this issue, I was told "Oh, don't worry your son is doing great! He is ahead of the class and we don't ever have to worry about him." Teaching to the lowest common denominator is not part of my educational model. I don't engage that practice in my classroom and I will not abide those that do. I would encourage any parent to come to LSA and take a look at what it has to offer.

Some of my worst memories are at this school. If you're folks are affluent and you are relatively well-adjusted, maybe it's for you. If you are being abused and neglected at home, you won't feel welcome here either.

it has good nice teachers and my kids love it

My daughter attended the K4 program and was taught by Kim Chavis. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. My daughter was more than prepared for Kindergarten. She is excelling and I know it is because of the sound foundation of a strong K4 program.

Such a wonderful environment! We're only in the Kindergarten program, but I don't forsee ever leaving. Mrs. McLeod is professional, and my daughter has the best possible teacher she could have for her first year in 'big' school. We couldn't be happier.

LSA is the absolute best thing I have done for my child..without a doubt! I don't worry about her at all while she is in a great atmosphere and around wonderful teachers and leaders who care about the children and their safety. She is involved in cheerleading, anchor club, robotics and key club...she comes home excited about what she has encountered at Lee Scott...Go Warriors! Dr Roberts is truly a leader and a wonderful man with Christian values. Mr Samford has my respect and my child thinks he is the best!

Last modified Lee-Scott Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12