Bad
Good

Richland Elementary is a wonderful school. Our son has been there for 2 years and we couldn't have asked for better teachers. They were both caring, enthusiastic and just wonderful. The entire faculty and staff were always pleasant and functions were always well organized. Best of all my son loved going to school every day and excelled. We are moving out of the area and my only hope is that we find another school comparable to Richland.

A suggestion would be to keep your website updated for each class also provide links to parents such as education.com, or any new sites that provide information on "Common Core" I feel lost as a parent on what material to cover. Some that I have found cost money to join monthly/yearly it would be nice if some links were provided by the school. I believe the ipad could be a useful learning tool if only we were given proper guidence on the apps to choose.

The teachers are top notch,wonderful leadership, my children loved this school. The Auburn City school did some restructuring this year so they had to be moved to another school. They miss their teachers and friends they made. I will recommend this school to friends.

Teachers are very proud of their school. School meal is more than plenty. Super easy homework.

This is a wonderful school. We love the teachers and all of the personnel there

My youngest son is currently attending Richland and is a special needs student. I have no complaints about the school as it has met and even exceeded my expectations.

I think Richland is a great school. My kids have been going to it for 2 years. It is wonderful

This is our second year in this school and so far we really like it. The environment in this school is excellent for children. Educators are the most professional and dedicated to their work and to our children. The extra curriculum activities are great and include unicycle club, running club, French club, math club, and more. I highly recommended considering this school as a good choice for education.

Last modified Richland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5