Posted January 31, 2013
This school has been a tremendous blessing in our family. We are so thankful that God put ACA into our path. Our children love this sweet school and really feel like a part of a family. We originally sought out ACA for its Christian environment but have also been most impressed with the Classical curriculum. We overall have been delighted with the school and look forward to being a part of it for many years!

Posted March 12, 2012
Remarkable. The teachers are the most engaging, life-giving, and intellectually stimulating of any I have known - sparking curiosity, nurturing, all while demanding hard work. Sadly, we moved away. My children still miss their teachers and speak of them dearly. I am not sure any others will ever compare.

Posted February 14, 2012
Auburn Classical Academy has been impressive in that teachers are very caring and diligent in their instruction, classes are small, and standards for students are high but very doable. It is impressive to see students excel at Latin and at recitation and to be fully engaged in the class activities. Students must be diligent about their homework, and parents must be supportive and protective of regular homework which again is very doable but cannot be ignored. ACA is definitely a good option for families committed to a classical school approach.

Posted December 29, 2011
ACA is a little gem, for any parent seeking a school that cultivates a genuine love of learning. A comment I have heard several times from other parents is that everything students are asked to do is truly worth doing. There is no busy work at this school. Students study fine literature at all grade levels, and history--as opposed to social studies--from the early grades. They begin Latin in third grade, but it is taught in a way that is very manageable. This helps students develop a love and knowledge of the English language. ACA teachers come from a wide range of professional backgrounds, bringing a richness to the school. This is a school where students feel comfortable speaking of faith, but they are taught to be respectful of the opinions of others. Starting in middle school they study Logic, and later Rhetoric. In small classes students are taught to express themselves orally, as well as in writing.

Posted November 01, 2011
Nobody Ever Wants to Leave ACA! The staff and teachers run a tight ship, but the school feels like family. The staff and teachers are the most dedicated, personally involved I have ever seen anywhere. I would never send my children anywhere else.

Posted October 04, 2011
Parent and teacher involvement is extremely high and this means that the children at Auburn Classical Academy are given opportunities to grow not only academically but spiritually as well. Hard to find a nicer group of well adjusted and enthusiastic kids!

Posted October 04, 2011
I love everything about this school! From the small class sizes (my daughter is in a class of 6) to the breadth and depth of the instruction by teachers who really, really care about each child and his or her progress. This school is an Auburn treasure!!

Posted October 04, 2011
"ACA combines hard work with creativity and enjoyment. I feel as though going to school is no longer a drag. The teachers at ACA make it fun and we definitely learn a lot. It's hard to have a favorite subject as all the topics are interesting but I am especially enjoying Logic as we are learning how to win arguments! There are only 9 in my class so the teachers can really concentrate on answering my questions. The uniform is great because it's attractive and makes us feel part of the school. You do have to work hard but it's worth it and I love this school"

Auburn Classical Academy
445 Shelton Mill Road, Auburn, AL  36830
Last modified Auburn Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Auburn Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.