Auburn, AL
Students enrolled: 1,444

Posted April 27, 2014
Well, Our High school has Awesome Football Team! They went to State Championship Game! Great School Spirit

Posted May 08, 2012
I accepted a job in Montgomery 3 years ago moving from north Alabama. After much research, I decided to live in Auburn and commute to Montgomery as I had two at Auburn University and a rising 10th grader. I wish all of my children had the opportunity to be in the Auburn City Schools. My youngest will graduate in two weeks but the opportunities and education she has received have far surpassed her siblings. These teachers go so far above & beyond it is unbelievable. We have been so lucky to be part of this school! Keep up the astounding work!

Posted March 01, 2011
This is a great school with great school spirit. It is a school that provides many opportunities to children with different interests. The teachers are very committed. My son's years at this school were great! If you are moving into this community, do not worry. The students at the schools will be very welcoming to your child. I am a realtor and over the last 25 years, I have never known a child who didn't adjust well to a move to Auburn no matter how reluctant they were to come in the first place.

Posted February 26, 2010

Auburn High School 4

Posted July 21, 2009
Great school, lots of diversity, all types of diplomas offered, IB, AP. Lots of activites, clubs.

Auburn High School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
Auburn High School is the best high school in the state. It is one of the few schools in the state of Alabama to have an IB program. I love it because it has every extracuricular activity from Basketball to Rugby. How many schools do you know that has a Rugby Team!

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
I go to auburn great school system very good programs and best teachers i've ever been around and i'm one to travel :)

Auburn High School 1

Posted November 05, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 12, 2007

Auburn High School
405 South Dean Rd, Auburn, AL  36830
Last modified Auburn High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburn High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top