Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2011
I used to go to school here. I loved the environment and the teachers. They all seem to care about us and about our future! WMR has the best classes like the core classes and extra curricular classes like PE and art. I went there first grade through fourth grade and throughout my time, I got all A's except for ONE B! I just love this school! Everyone needs to go to a Wights Mill Road Elementary Scool!

Posted April 28, 2010
I wish I had the words 2 express how incredibly awesome WMR elem. is! We are a military family & r getting ready 2 move 4 the 13th time. We've been apart of at least 6 schools & I can say w/o a doubt WMR is the best school we have ever been a part of. Academically speaking, you can't get any better than WMR, but they go above & beyond academics. They truly care for & love their students. My girls & I were dealing w/an 18 month deployment & had a long time 2 go with the seperation from my husband/their daddy. They had been in a HORRIBLE school system before moving back 2 Auburn. WMR took my girls & I in & made us instant family. The staff/faculty knew who we were from day 1 & made sure we felt welcome. They knew my girls were suffering from missing their daddy, but still held them accountable for their school work & good grades. They helped me as a temporary single mom and together, we watched my girls grades climb to the top. My oldest used to just want to be done w/her work & didn't care about the grade. Now she works hard & does her best because she knows that hard work produces great things. (something I had tried 2 teach her, but wasn't getting through). Mrs. Tremaine is the best u can get!!! Mrs. Mason is the best you can get. And the teachers & staff are amazing. We will miss this school & pray we r lucky enough to find another one just like it. Otherwise, they will just have to move with us!

Wrights Mill Road Elementary School

Posted April 28, 2010
It is a wonderful environment that encourages each child to reach thier full potential. The faculty knows and loves each and every child that walks through the doors!

Posted March 23, 2009
We've been very happy with Wright's Mill.... the quality of instruction is good, the teachers seem to genuinely care, and the staff and faculty seem so happy to work there. The sense of pride that the school has is amazing. The school believes in technology and has Smartboards and computers in every classroom. My child has been encouraged and given positive reinforcement every step of the way.

Posted March 07, 2008
This group of educators are the most professional, dedicated and kind individuals I have ever encountered in a school system. Our boys have never been more excited about school in their lives. I can't express adequately how impressed I have been with everyone at Wright's Mill Road, from the front office staff to the principal.

Wrights Mill Road Elementary School
807 Wrights Mill Rd, Auburn, AL  36830
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. (334) 887-1990
Last modified Wrights Mill Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.