Bad
Good

Posted October 11, 2012
The best kindergarten EVER in my opinion. I could cry I'm so sad we had to move from Auburn. If I could raise all of my children there and stay we would have. I believe the only reason there are not more reviews is because in general parents are so happy and satisfied with this school. My son is now 10 and in the 5th grade and when we started school here I had alot of doubts. I had heard other parents express worry about the transition from K to 1st b/c they are mainly hands on learning. Do not fret.. my son's teacher Mrs. S was the best Kindergarten teacher EVER! :D I still think of her fondly and wish my younger two could have such a wonderful lady and school. The school itself is awesome and I agree with the other good reviews about how amazing it is. If it is anything like it was 5 years ago.. this is an A+, #1 school!!!! LOVED IT! :)

Posted May 18, 2011
This is an excellent school. The teachers really care about the children and create a wonderful, loving, and safe environment for learning and discovery. The teachers are amazing in their ability to instruct through play and exploration. I have to admit that I had some reservations about what appeared to be a non-traditional teaching philosophy at first, but after seeing the how much my son has learned this year, my reservations are dispelled! He loves school, is so inquisitive, can read, write, and has some impressive math and problem solving skills. Fun, play, and learning really can go hand in hand. What an incredible school! Also, the parents are very involved and the school is very open and welcoming to parent and family involvement.

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are awesome!! They really take great care of our children and actually care.

Posted May 28, 2008
We moved to Auburn, Alabama last July. My son started kindergarten a very few weeks later. The AEEC faculty all seemed to care. We enjoyed the experience!

Posted May 24, 2006
Absolutely wonderful program! At this school children are learning through play activity. My daughter loved being at this school and I loved the activities they provided for the children. It is very child directed. Every day of the week the student teachers have to come up with a theme and integrate activites around it, so it is very creative. For example, there were traveling the world themes, fairy tales, beach and water play, and so many more that I can't remember. They have areas where the children can explore textures such as toys hidden in beans and a shaving cream table. They always have different painting areas, sometimes they mix sand in with the paint, sometimes they paint with unusual brushes, and objects. They also set up areas where the children can help with food preparation if that is what they enjoy.

Posted March 05, 2005
This is an awesome school! Everyone cares about the kids and encourages them to learn! If you have special needs children, they have a wonderful program called H.A.P.I.E. Teachers are the best!

721 East University Dr, Auburn, AL  36830