Baileyton, AL

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2010
I have to agree with the parent who wrote the 2005 review. My kids have been going to this school since 2000 Head start and up. The politics at this school is out of control. The school needs to do an assessment on its teachers to see who plays favoritism mainly in the 5th and 6th grades. Besides those few teachers, the school is outstanding. They really do expect a lot out of the children, the level of education is amongst the highest in the surrounding counties. I recommend sending your children to Parkside, but not in the 5th or 6th grade or until they remove those teachers from the school.

Posted July 27, 2009

Parkside Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2005
Too many politics here at Parkside. It's about who you are and who you know. Transferring out.

Parkside Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2004

Posted September 29, 2004
I have been very impressed with Parkside. My son has attended the school for five years now and he loves the school. The teachers really care about every student. My son has honestly liked every teacher he has had so far, and so have I. My son does great in school and I know that the teachers are a large part of his success. We both look forward to the next several years at Parkside!

Parkside Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2004

Posted July 30, 2004
My kids came from a northern school, where it is assumed the schools are more advanced. My honor roll kids were actually behind when they came to Parkside. Although they quickly caught up, it just goes to show the quality of education here and the dedication of this school's teachers and staff. Congratulations!

Posted May 13, 2004
All the faculty at Parkside helps each other out. All the students are able to talk to the faculty at any given time. The students are well behaved and have excellent manners. This school is awesome!

Parkside Elementary School
12431 Al Hwy 69 North, Baileyton, AL  35019
Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top