Bad
Good

My child just started the high school this year and so far I haven't had any real issues. The only thing I can say is that the parents are asked for a "class fee" at the beginning of the year. I paid that fee but evidently there is a 2nd "class fee" that I missed, but rather than letting me know that it was owing my child was not allowed to participate in decorating the class float for the homecoming parade. So the kids that hadn't paid or couldn't afford the class fee got put in a classroom to sit while everyone else got to participate. I think that was a horrible thing to do to those kids. I understand the school is underfunded and need the extra money but come on! What if you can't afford the fee? You still get segregated to a classroom and not allowed to join in. I think that just wrong. Other than this incident, I haven't had any negative issues, but we'll see what happens. The teachers are nice and see, very willing to help. And if you are under a certain financial level you can get free tutoring for your child which is awesome and a real help.

Great School. Outstanding athletics program, caring teachers. My kids have had a great experience here.

Yeah i think BHS was a great school. I used to go there but then i moved to Kentucky! where i go to Breathitt high school also known as BHS! Mr herren was a great principal and always done everything the right way!!!!!

i think bhs is great but boring because the treachers dont give us enough work and most the time i sleep because there is nothing to do

I think BHS is great. From the front office to the back door. Great teachers, great coaches and great students. Keep up the good work

Berry High School is a great school! The principal has done a great job this year of focusing on what is happening in the classroom. My son comes home excited that Mr. Herren has visited his classes to see what is going on. Some of the teachers need this so that they will stay out of their chairs. The only other negative thing that I know of is that the front office staff apparently does not respect the principal since they try to make decisions that are not theirs to make. Good job Mr. Herren. Keep up the good work and remind your employees that you don't need any help from them. Our students respect you and your good teachers. They know who cares about them.

I think Berry High School is the best school is the best school to go to!I love Berry High School!

Last modified Berry High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.