Bessemer, AL

James A Davis Middle School 5

Posted September 03, 2013
badasss school (; , love it love it love it loveeeeee it love love love it love it love it love it

James A Davis Middle School

Posted August 24, 2009
I used to go to this shool and I didn't want to leave. My teachers are very supportive, but gave me the choice to succeed or not, which I love. People love basing this school on race and where its located, but it should be based on our teachers and what we learn!

James A Davis Middle School 5

Posted June 17, 2008
Davis Middle School has come a long way. The administration and teachers are very supportive of parents and students. My child was given an opportunity to be successful in all his classes. The teachers made sure that I knew about his progress. They also called me when he did great things!

James A Davis Middle School
1224 Clarendon Ave, Bessemer, AL  35020
Last modified James A Davis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James A Davis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top