Bad
Good

I am A student at jonesboro elementary school.I am now moving on into Davis Middle.As a student at jonesboro elementary school, i have learned more than what i had set my standars to be.At Grade 2,our pricidal and teachers said that i was on the same level as the smartest student in the whole school.She was in grade 5.The teachers at Jonesboro elementery School is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I attended this school as a child and I absolutely loved it!! I went back recently, and it feels exactly the same. The teachers are helpful, the staff is great, and the material is still very insightful.

My son attends Jonesboro. His teacher was excellent. Mrs. Craig was very patient and very informative. He had a great time and he learned a lot his kindergarten year. I was a little skeptical at first but after getting to know his teacher and the staff they are really patient with the children. Didn't take long for me to feel completely comfortable with them.

Geat school and excellent teachers.My child was in Ms. Windsor's kindergarten class last year and I was very impressed. She was outstanding!

Jonesboro Elementary is an excellent school. They have teachers that are qualified to teach and are concerned about their students. They have made many improvements not only in acedemics but also in extracurricular activities.

This school has improved by leaps and bounds. I have lived in this area for over 43 years. My children as well as my grandchildren have attended this school.

Last modified Jonesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.