Brentwood Christian Academy 5

Posted June 28, 2009
Overall in comparison to public schools, the administration, teachers, & the amount of knowledge retained by students is by far impressive. Of course that would depend on the student & if they chose to learn. My Son attended there in 6th, 10th, llth, & 12th; graduated in 2009 and passed the entrance exam to ITT for Computer Information Systems without needing the ACT or SAT. If he had not passed the entrance exam though, I would have needed to pay & have him take those exams. Not a big problem to me. I was very happy with this school. Thanks Mrs. Fitts & all.

Brentwood Christian Academy 4

Posted June 04, 2009
Brentwood is a great school. My child has done extremely well here and much care is given to ensure his well being. The teachers take time to teach children on an individual basis. I am very pleased and would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 19, 2009

Brentwood Christian Academy 0

Posted July 27, 2008
Iwas very impressed with brentwood i just wish they were accrediated

Brentwood Christian Academy 0

Posted May 27, 2008
if you ask me brentwood is a good school. i love the teachers and the owner of the school is very fair and understandable

Posted April 09, 2008
this school is a joke... This school is just a easy way to say I graduated, as long as you pay your 235.00 a month. The kids don't get fed, no air in gym, they barely attend school, when the owner is sick, the whole school shuts down. Why do you as a junior have to sell tickets for the seniors prom in nov. and the money must be paid or you dont get your papers. A family of non cert. teachers who dont teach the kids anything. You have to pay for text books up front, but the kids can't take them home. Oh! the books are very old not new every year.

Posted March 01, 2008
This school is in my opinion a very bad school, I attened there and it was just horriable. The 'teachers' were unfit. I do not think we did anything while I was there. We had no extracurricular activities, there were just 4 teachers. They had no custodians, they made the students clean the bathrooms with Clorox no gloves just Clorox and some water. You do not have to take anything to graduate. You are not requird to take the ACT, they do not give the SAT, nor a graduation exam. It was not a benifitual school, it was a babysitting service and a very poor one at that.

Brentwood Christian Academy 5

Posted December 30, 2007

Brentwood Christian Academy 4

Posted August 14, 2007
I have been very pleased with Brentwood. Its a small school where everyone knows your child and they arent just a number. Thank you Brentwood Me or my child wouldnt think of changing schools.

Brentwood Christian Academy 3

Posted May 22, 2007
- a administrator

Brentwood Christian Academy
831 Eastern Valley Road, Bessemer, AL  35020
Last modified Brentwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Brentwood Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top