Bessemer, AL

Posted July 03, 2011
Concord Elementary School has proven itself to be big in heart as well as academic quality. Its students and faculty are a true community of learners. I am blessed to have Concord Elementary as my children's school. They are greeted by name each morning from a principal who truly cares. I also know they are being taught by qualified and dedicated teachers.

Posted January 17, 2010
My son was born with a learning disability and concord school teacher with special education really help him alot. His doctor told us that this was the best school for him so we moved to sylvan springs so that he could get a great education. Mr. Foster and his staff has done a great job. Keep it up you the best.

Posted October 19, 2009

Concord Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
A down home county school. A great learning place. My kids love it. The teachers are great and want the kids to excel.

Posted April 22, 2008
Best school in the state!

Posted November 29, 2007
In my opinion, Concord Elementary is one of the best elementary schools in the state. My oldest son attended Concord for six years. He received a wonderful education and he loved it. My youngest son is in the 4th grade at Concord. He has never had one complaint about the school, and he loves and respects all of his teachers. The principal, Mr. Foster, is the main reason that this school excels. He has quality teachers and staff, and he gets to know each child personally. The PTO officers are constantly planning events to further improve the school. Parents get involved at Concord, and that is what it takes to have an excellent school. Kim Gossett

Posted November 29, 2007
Best school, staff and location for over 80 years. Jefferson county needs this school in this location. I have 2 childern(girls) in this school and I would like to see my grand childern go to school at the same location. If it was good enough for my great uncle, it's good enough for my girls.

Posted August 05, 2007
I have two children that attend Concord. It is a wonderful school. Everyone knows each other. We are like family.

Posted July 30, 2007
my son has been gone from concord for two years, this is his last year of elementary school. he is so excited to be coming back. we love everyone there.. he is so glad to be back with all his friends and great teachers. he loves Mr foster too. he will be in 5th grade he loves school and the reason for that is because of the great staff at concord.. thank you concord staff we love you. holly phillips

Posted November 08, 2005
- a former student

Concord Elementary School
6015 Warrior River Rd, Bessemer, AL  35023
Last modified Concord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top