Bessemer, AL

Posted January 14, 2014
What is on the inside of the building is what matters! Amazing family atmosphere. Administration and teachers are wonderful. I cannot rave enough!

Posted April 10, 2013
Greenwood Elementary is a wonderful school! My child's progress this year has been amazing, and he has learned so much. I have been very impressed with the principal, the teachers, and the staff. They are all truly dedicated to the children and to making the school the best it can be. I am so thankful to be zoned for this school!

Posted April 01, 2009
I have been amazed at Greenwood Elementary. Deborah Billups/Principal is a very dedicated and caring person and yet she is also very strict and strong in the objectives for her students and staff. She is a leader to be proud of. I moved her from the Hoover School sytem to Greenwood and have not been sorry one moment. She loves her teachers and has progressed wonderfully. She is a very smart little girl and she has not been bored. She and each of the children are taught in a way to reach their own potential.

Greenwood Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
I have been exceptionally pleased with Greenwood City Elementary School. My child is doing very well academically and the faculty is wonderful.

Greenwood Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2007
Greenwood Elementary Has Been A Blessing ! I've Been Very Impressed With The Faculty & Staff. They Really Take Pride In Teaching My Children! Thank You Very Much!

Greenwood Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2005

Greenwood Elementary School
1219 School Rd, Bessemer, AL  35022
Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top