K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 06, 2013
St. Francis Xavier School is a blessing to our children and our family. All of our friends and fellow parents know so well that this wonderful school is truly the best kept secret in Birmingham.

Posted August 06, 2013
We absolutely love this school. Every faculty member truly cares about each and every student. The academic opportunities are excellent. My children have never experienced any bullying while attending St. Francis Xavier. The school does have an excellent policy regarding bullying and it works! My children feel so safe and loved. It is their home away from home. They both read one to two grade levels above their actual level and have always felt challenged and excited to learn. Thank you St. Francis Xavier School for all that you do for all of our children.

St Francis Xavier School 2

Posted December 02, 2012
We left this school because of a great deal of bullying that goes on, and nothing gets done about it. It is not challenging academically, so sad we chose this school for our child. We always hope the school gets better, but we keep hearing about its deterioration.

Posted August 15, 2009
The teachers and staff are top notch and really care about our children. My girls love school and so do I. I am happy with the small size of the classes. My girls love the art, and science programs. The staff, parents and teachers are truly like one big family. The grace of God is abundant in the halls. I love attending the school mass with my children as they participate in the liturgy. Father Bob is such a blessing to our children and really involves them in our church homily. Giving my children an education where Catholic faith is in the heart of the curriculum is such a gift that my children will use their entire lives. I am so happy with our choice of school. I am a Mom of a 3rd grader, kindergartener and preschooler.

Posted April 21, 2006
It is a wonderful school, the Kindergarten teachers are awesome. It is a smaller school, but the children get more one on one. Academically is really high, it is a A+ learning environment. We absolutely love the school. Parental involvement is welcome. St. Francis Xavier is a real Catholic School.

St Francis Xavier School 1

Posted January 21, 2005
This is our first year at St. Francis with our daughter who is in K5. It is a wonderful program and Christian environment. They keep parents very involved in all aspects of the school. We love it and look forward to our daughter attending St. Francis through the 8th grade.

St Francis Xavier School 4

Posted September 01, 2003
We have sent 4 of our 5 children to St. Francis Xavier. The youngest will attend in the next few years. St. Francis Xavier offers an excellent Catholic academic education for our children. The teachers are caring individuals who give of their time and talents to see that each student is learning

St Francis Xavier School
2 Xavier Circle, Birmingham, AL  35213
Last modified St Francis Xavier School is a Private school that serves grades K-8