K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is an excellent school. The teachers are very caring and work hard to make sure your child succeeds. I have two children here and they both love this school. I am always telling everyone I meet how great this school is. They are current in all the latest technology. They even have STEM. I cannot say enough good things about this school.

St. Francis Xavier School is a blessing to our children and our family. All of our friends and fellow parents know so well that this wonderful school is truly the best kept secret in Birmingham.

We absolutely love this school. Every faculty member truly cares about each and every student. The academic opportunities are excellent. My children have never experienced any bullying while attending St. Francis Xavier. The school does have an excellent policy regarding bullying and it works! My children feel so safe and loved. It is their home away from home. They both read one to two grade levels above their actual level and have always felt challenged and excited to learn. Thank you St. Francis Xavier School for all that you do for all of our children.

We left this school because of a great deal of bullying that goes on, and nothing gets done about it. It is not challenging academically, so sad we chose this school for our child. We always hope the school gets better, but we keep hearing about its deterioration.

The teachers and staff are top notch and really care about our children. My girls love school and so do I. I am happy with the small size of the classes. My girls love the art, and science programs. The staff, parents and teachers are truly like one big family. The grace of God is abundant in the halls. I love attending the school mass with my children as they participate in the liturgy. Father Bob is such a blessing to our children and really involves them in our church homily. Giving my children an education where Catholic faith is in the heart of the curriculum is such a gift that my children will use their entire lives. I am so happy with our choice of school. I am a Mom of a 3rd grader, kindergartener and preschooler.

Last modified St Francis Xavier School is a Private school that serves grades K-8