PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all the awesome fellow teachers I work with at St. Barnabas! We always come together and support each other and put forth 110% for the children! Go Raiders!

All of the teachers , principle , workers are great and very interested in my daughter. The special education teachers come in to help from the city of Birmingham even though this is a private school. The care is good , and my daughter has come out due to the individual help from teachers. She has become more independant and responsible. I hate to leave next year but the school got accredidation and is moving foward. If you don't visit you will be very sorry. The registration is now. A caring Mom, Julie Miles.

I have been an active member of the St. Barnabas family for nine years. I have two children attending St. Barnabas and my wife graduated from the school. I don't think you could find a better enviranment for your your childs accademic and religious learning experiance. I served as the P.T.A. president for the past two years and my wife is the current president. We believe in St. Barnabas and highley reccomend it to any one that cares about their childs future. Submitted by: Michael Sullivan

Great academic school....will teach advanced classes. the classes are small so you get one on one teaching. would highly reccomend!!

Last modified St. Barnabas Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8