Posted April 15, 2010
All of the teachers , principle , workers are great and very interested in my daughter. The special education teachers come in to help from the city of Birmingham even though this is a private school. The care is good , and my daughter has come out due to the individual help from teachers. She has become more independant and responsible. I hate to leave next year but the school got accredidation and is moving foward. If you don't visit you will be very sorry. The registration is now. A caring Mom, Julie Miles.

Posted January 05, 2009
I have been an active member of the St. Barnabas family for nine years. I have two children attending St. Barnabas and my wife graduated from the school. I don't think you could find a better enviranment for your your childs accademic and religious learning experiance. I served as the P.T.A. president for the past two years and my wife is the current president. We believe in St. Barnabas and highley reccomend it to any one that cares about their childs future. Submitted by: Michael Sullivan

St. Barnabas Regional School 4

Posted May 19, 2008

St. Barnabas Regional School 0

Posted September 11, 2007
Great academic school....will teach advanced classes. the classes are small so you get one on one teaching. would highly reccomend!!

Posted November 08, 2004
St. Barnabas Regional is a terrific school. The principal, teacher and staff members are caring, loving, dedicated individuals. This is my son's 3rd year at St. Barnabas and he could not be happier! It may be the best-kept secret in Birmingham! I highly recommend any one who is looking for a quality, Christian education for their child to visit St. Barnabas first.

Posted August 22, 2003

St. Barnabas Regional School
791 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL  35261
Last modified St. Barnabas Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Barnabas Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top