PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady Of Fatima School 3

Posted March 13, 2014
I attend our lady of Fatima and I do not like it any more. At first the school was ok but then it began to hit me, I started to wonder why if this is a catholic school why are their fights breaking out every day. That is not even the worst part our lunches are horrible and for the most part the teachers are ok,but i think they can do better. If we are trying to type a paper we can't because either the computer is down or the printer does not work. We should not make everything strictly about school. We should go on field trips and make school fun. To be honest my favorite part of school is mass. I am not saying it is a bad school, but it needs a couple of major tweaks.

Our Lady Of Fatima School 4

Posted January 30, 2013
Wonderful choice for my family. Affordable tuition. The kids love to go to school. Very experienced teachers. The academics are advanced for those who can handle it and less strenuous for those who need it. They offer turtoring and extracaricular activities at low or no cost. A smaller setting which is a positive.

Our Lady Of Fatima School

Posted July 27, 2009
I love fatima, and my little girl also love everyone that is there. The school is just one big family. They are very helpful in everything.

Our Lady Of Fatima School 5

Posted January 16, 2007
I think my child school is good because they help achild in every need she need help in she is 5years old and learning spansh already it is a special school and the prinpical is great

Our Lady Of Fatima School
630 1st Street South, Birmingham, AL  35205
Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8