No rating

Forestdale Baptist

Private | PK-6 | 113 students

Living in Birmingham

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $96,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $710.

Posted June 10, 2010

My daughter has been going to FBS since she was in K5. Would not trade it for nothing in the world. The staff is great with the kids. She has learned more than from here than she would have if she was in a public school.. She will be here till it is time the 6th grade. Then try to find a school just as good to finish her education with. Wish they went to the 12th.

Posted July 16, 2009

This will be my sons second year and he absolutely loves it.

Posted July 6, 2009

My children started FBS at the same time (they are 1 yr apart). Younger one started in 3K and older one in 4K. They are now headed into 2nd and 3rd grades. My brother and I attended FBS, and now my kids do. I think FBS is a great school as far as teaching Christianity and the basic tenets of our faith. I do have SOME questions as to whether or not the academics could be improved, but so far, my children do not appear to be behind others the same age. One complaint I do have is that children who are more advanced can feel bored because there are no 'advanced' placement classrooms like in a public school. BUT, my #1 priority is that my kids are receiving a good, solid, Bible-based Christian education, and FBS is FANTASTIC where that is concerned. Academics are better than average but not superior.

Posted October 28, 2008

My child has attended FBS for two years and loves it! :) The teachers and staff are so caring! If you are looking for a christian school that will teach your child the bible along with abecka curriculum this is your school. This school beats the Jefferson county school system hands down. Your child will actually learn!

Posted July 29, 2008

My child will be attending 4-k this year and I'm excited for her to experience what FB has to offer.. I attended from 1-6th grade and absolutely loved... I always wished they had gone through 12th grade.

Posted May 22, 2008

Forestdale Baptist School is an excellent school. My son has attended FBS for the past 4 years. The quality of education he has received has been excellent. The teachers are all loving and caring. I am very pleased with FBS and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted December 14, 2006

My son is in K4 and this is the first time he has ever been in a school/daycare environment. I have been so impressed with what my child has learned in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend this school for parents that are tired of poorly run public schools.

Posted May 14, 2004

Forestdale Baptist School has provided my children with an excellent Elementary Education. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with how much our children have excelled at Forestdale Baptist. If you're looking for a Christian Based Education for your Children, I would highly recommend this School. If you're looking for a School with Teachers and Staff with an attitude of care then this is the School for your child.

Posted September 9, 2003

My son and I both absolutely love this school. He learns so much and really enjoys going to school.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 1%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1400 Brisbane Avenue